Problems with discussion board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is all this Deja Vu?? this feeling of recurrence approx. every 6 months.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Yeah, but wouldn't this place become ever so boring, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a vast difference between lunacy and boring.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
        Dear Sam,

Here’s what needs to be done.

You Sam, need to take 1 hour out of each and every day, to do your job. If you were passionate enough to start this site, you need to rekindle your passion. If you can't or won’t, then you need to close this forum.

It has spiraled out of control, and no member (who is known to the regulars) will be accepted as moderator.

When I look back into the archives, I see that this once was a place where immigrants could come for good advice. Today the forum contains everybody’s agenda, but that of the poor immigrant.

If a bewildered immigrant should happen ask a question about how to follow the law, and adjust his/her status legally, he’s generally told to get the f… out of my Country, followed by disinformation, and deliberately wrongful advice.

In other words the forum is not doing what it’s intended to do. Therefore needs to be closed down, unless you (Sam) get back on the job, if you can't afford to hire an outsider.
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        I would prefer two hours each day.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I do nominate ProudUSC to be the moderator of this website. However he didn't vote for Obama, he seems to be neutral and unbiased to certain faith,race, or even gender. Mrs. Manni is also a good pick as well,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

There's a vast difference between lunacy and boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
            I do nominate ProudUSC to be the moderator of this website. However he didn't vote for Obama, he seems to be neutral and unbiased to certain faith,race, or even gender. Mrs. Manni is also a good pick as well,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

There's a vast difference between lunacy and boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHE!!! Proud Is SHE!!!!!

Sorry proud i guess the secret is out. LOL. i Suppose hanging a Brae or something on that flag would help????

Horrible weather we are having!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:

There's a vast difference between lunacy and boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appreciate the support, but I don't want anything to do with moderating this forum. I am a she, btw. It should be an unbiased non-member who moderates - I agree with Unique on this.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Horrible weather we are having!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it's awful. I had to finally turn on the heat because the dog was shaking - lol! Time to get out her sweater. Rain, rain go away . . .

Comment

Is this a serious question? I wasn't sure, given the fact everyone seems to be tip-toeing around the truth.

The problem you have is some people have got so little in their life they choose to hang around here and be obnoxious, racist, agressive, deliberately misleading and hostile and the fact you seem unable to mod your own board means they are allowed to fester unfettered. To give you an idea, I came here and posted the following question: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...02603441/m/311109933

You'll get a clear indication from that who is and isn't desirable.

Then there was this: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...02603441/m/367101643

When you read that you should be embarassed you run the forum that that was allowed to happen at. The hatchett job on Carla was nasty, vindictive and probably criminal yet it happened on your forum and worst of all, your lack of interest allowed it to happen. For her to have to her real name in the thread title for two days is outrageous, so is it any wonder people decde to make fake i.d.'s to exac t some kind of 'revenge.' Son Of Michael should be banned and have his i.p. blocked on principle alone.

Finally, the racism shown to Abercrombie Toronto is illegal and if he wished to take it further he'd have a good case, which is yet another reason you should feel embarassed, do a search of his posts and see the abuse he has to suffer.

The saddest part is their are some good people here who are genuinely interested in helping people with their questions (proud USC, Sprint, Brit, Davdah and many more) but their voice is drowned out by the racist, unhelpful, gutless and ill mannered keyboard warriors who seek nothing but attention.....on your watch. Either skipper the ship or sink it or you'll end up going down with it.

Comment

I like this board, more imbeciles get upset merrier it is
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                      I like this board, more imbeciles get upset merrier it is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, OldE, but it crossed the line. I have my doubts Sam was serious about moderating this forum. I feel bad for the people who truly need help. So many imposters makes it difficult to determine when to reply.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">However he didn't vote for Obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank God I didn't. I was blamed for the last mess with Bush - lol! This time, the blood is not on my hands.

Comment

You can't cross the line and then self-righteously beat on chest and complain of others doing the same in responce.
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                            You can't cross the line and then self-righteously beat on chest and complain of others doing the same in responce. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What line did I cross? Only in response to others' stupid comments did I respond. Btw, response is spelled with 'se' not 'ce' -

Comment

Anyone Knowledgable enough to post on an open board is aware of the variations of the people of the world! And aware that almost all have positive and negative results!

Private messaging function exsists on 80% of all discussion boards in one form or another.
                              When you go shopping you never just grab a handful! You Pick the ones you feel are of best quality!!!

Apples, oranges, Peaches, lettuce, Etc. How many peaches does one bring home with bruises and finger nail punctures????

Comment

There's a massive difference between the cut and thrust/trolling of message boards and offensive, illegal, distasteful comments and threads that are no more than stalking with the intention of pain and ridicule.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation