Problems with discussion board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Lied!!!! LOL!! Sorry. Couldn't Resist!

What The H e ll are You People Talking About??? FBI???? HUH??? Do You Realize Common Folk Around are Just as Sophisticated Now a Days??? All around!!! Everywhere!!! Why Would FBI be concerned with Love Gone bad? Triangles of Manipulation Between Posters Looking for attention??? When Posters get This serious On an Open Discussion Board, The Posters Should Step Back and Give It a second Thought Of Where You First Encountered It In the First Place!!! Too Serious Without Using Your Head First!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Yeah, right! lol

But that's a call they can perfectly make for themselves.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.

If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but we only have one forum here, so these rules wouldn't apply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        I am hoping there will be several sub forums which can include general immigration, green card, student and researchers, waivers, etc. It will be easier for new posters to find the specific forum to post their question or inquiry. This is my hope.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

i am still crackin my nerves up for SOM to be the moderator, there will be no muslims on earth to be left alive,, all will be vanished like......., hahahahahahahah

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
            Yeah, right! lol

But that's a call they can perfectly make for themselves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOUSTON???? BEEP&lt; BEEP&gt;

We Have a Problem Houston!!!

When Authorities Become More Concerned With Love Triangles, Deceit, and Cyber World Emotions. Instead Of Concentrating On Real Life Events???

Then Houston???
            We "ALL" Have a Very big Problem!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Like I said, it's a call they'll be able to make themselves without your help, or mine. I agree in part, fantasy is one thing, but let them decide. You can joke around, but it's a decision for them to make and I do trust their judgement.

About the sub-forums, it's a pretty good idea, I've seen most other forums structured that way.

However, if you're gonna have sub-forums you absolutely need a moderator to keep things in order.

Another good idea would be to have a sub-category with updates on immigration-related legislation, from federal law to local ordinances... I think that would be a very interesting category.

Comment

Thinking about it, here's another suggestion.

I remember the old days with the live attorney chats. I always thought of that as a very good tool for people who come here asking for help, real time advice.

Of course, those chats are not a proper consultation, but I guess they served to provide at least some degree of clarification when the person received conflicting opinions from members here.

Adding a sponsor to the chats wouldn't be bad, I think, nothing's free these days I guess so they could exchange a few minutes every month or so for some advertising.

Comment

I Do Joke!!! Not Secret!!!

Yet I Also Have serious side I Have Shared!!!

The Board Was designed for Immigration Discussion, Over the Years Things evolve. Not everyone is able to adjust! The Topic Is Moderation, I Agree Though I am Mascot I Have Serious side!!! The Hits on this site have Tripled in 2 years!!!!
                  What Would you Look for In your own site????

Nothing Is free, Yet Devotion and respect should remain a constant!!! Loyalty!!! Working Together Helping each Other!!!

Being Global Requires Very few sponsors! Example: 1000 Hits per week, 10% Click the link for the lawyers or whatever??? 10% that click are retained. The Site Cost = .02% of Projected Income! Not Bad!!!!!

Immigration Site!!!!! = Not 300 Million USC!
                  Immigration Site Reaches The entire World Seeking Answers!!! Those That Have Grievance Used ILW as a Tool For Alternative Desires!!!
                  BLAME SELVES!!! If you use a tool Improperly You usually get hurt!!! ILW Is a Great Place!!! Well designed!!! Cannot control the world!!!

Any Visitor Never Has to Venture Continuously on the open board! PM provides Indefinite Communication!!! SAFE!!!!! Dear God!!! Fri. Night, Children Sleeping, A Nip or two SAFE!!!!!

Comment

I would like to volunteer my services to be moderator if it would help. I would be fair objective, and impartial and apply the rules judiciously.

Comment

SOM,
                      somone like you who belong to the zoo never ever will be objective or subjective, ever since i come to know this website, there was no form or harassment, voice of hatred, and point of racism and u didn't make........, The rules that are impeded in your mindless head state that you God and the rest of the world are evil......., you have stated on more than one ocassion that ALL muslims are terrorists and they need to be killed......., I have never ever experienced such harassment and racism and all form of the joy and happiness that appear on your behaviour when you see people are hating and fighting each others. SOM, maybe SAM whoever the hell he is,,,,,,,, he likes you and he will spare you some power but you should know the whole world HATES you to the most of what this means,,,,,,, u are the biggest terrorist beside FED I ever come across my entire life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      I would like to volunteer my services to be moderator if it would help. I would be fair objective, and impartial and apply the rules judiciously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

I also promise I make sure there is no hatred, racism, name calling that is happening on this site !!!

Thank you.

Comment

that just sound like Obama promises!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
                          I also promise I make sure there is no hatred, racism, name calling that is happening on this site !!!

Thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Dear Sam,

Here’s what needs to be done.

You Sam, need to take 1 hour out of each and every day, to do your job. If you were passionate enough to start this site, you need to rekindle your passion. If you can't or won’t, then you need to close this forum.

It has spiraled out of control, and no member (who is known to the regulars) will be accepted as moderator.

When I look back into the archives, I see that this once was a place where immigrants could come for good advice. Today the forum contains everybody’s agenda, but that of the poor immigrant.

If a bewildered immigrant should happen ask a question about how to follow the law, and adjust his/her status legally, he’s generally told to get the f… out of my Country, followed by disinformation, and deliberately wrongful advice.

In other words the forum is not doing what it’s intended to do. Therefore needs to be closed down, unless you (Sam) get back on the job, if you can't afford to hire an outsider.

Comment

Sam, just do something!

Although I prefer democracy and everybody having a say, what's going on this board can be only solved by some kind of "dictatorship". Just make the cuts, restore the order, and let us know the new rules.

After that, we can decide whether we want to continue to participate or not.

Good luck.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A third option might be for people to learn how to use the ignore button. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation