X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    Dear Sam,

Here’s what needs to be done.

You Sam, need to take 1 hour out of each and every day, to do your job. If you were passionate enough to start this site, you need to rekindle your passion. If you can't or won’t, then you need to close this forum.

It has spiraled out of control, and no member (who is known to the regulars) will be accepted as moderator.

When I look back into the archives, I see that this once was a place where immigrants could come for good advice. Today the forum contains everybody’s agenda, but that of the poor immigrant.

If a bewildered immigrant should happen ask a question about how to follow the law, and adjust his/her status legally, he’s generally told to get the f… out of my Country, followed by disinformation, and deliberately wrongful advice.

In other words the forum is not doing what it’s intended to do. Therefore needs to be closed down, unless you (Sam) get back on the job, if you can't afford to hire an outsider.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I would prefer two hours each day.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Yeah, but wouldn't this place become ever so boring, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a vast difference between lunacy and boring.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Is all this Deja Vu?? this feeling of recurrence approx. every 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A third option might be for people to learn how to use the ignore button. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    Sam, just do something!

Although I prefer democracy and everybody having a say, what's going on this board can be only solved by some kind of "dictatorship". Just make the cuts, restore the order, and let us know the new rules.

After that, we can decide whether we want to continue to participate or not.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    Dear Sam,

Here’s what needs to be done.

You Sam, need to take 1 hour out of each and every day, to do your job. If you were passionate enough to start this site, you need to rekindle your passion. If you can't or won’t, then you need to close this forum.

It has spiraled out of control, and no member (who is known to the regulars) will be accepted as moderator.

When I look back into the archives, I see that this once was a place where immigrants could come for good advice. Today the forum contains everybody’s agenda, but that of the poor immigrant.

If a bewildered immigrant should happen ask a question about how to follow the law, and adjust his/her status legally, he’s generally told to get the f… out of my Country, followed by disinformation, and deliberately wrongful advice.

In other words the forum is not doing what it’s intended to do. Therefore needs to be closed down, unless you (Sam) get back on the job, if you can't afford to hire an outsider.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    that just sound like Obama promises!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
    I also promise I make sure there is no hatred, racism, name calling that is happening on this site !!!

Thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I also promise I make sure there is no hatred, racism, name calling that is happening on this site !!!

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    SOM,
    somone like you who belong to the zoo never ever will be objective or subjective, ever since i come to know this website, there was no form or harassment, voice of hatred, and point of racism and u didn't make........, The rules that are impeded in your mindless head state that you God and the rest of the world are evil......., you have stated on more than one ocassion that ALL muslims are terrorists and they need to be killed......., I have never ever experienced such harassment and racism and all form of the joy and happiness that appear on your behaviour when you see people are hating and fighting each others. SOM, maybe SAM whoever the hell he is,,,,,,,, he likes you and he will spare you some power but you should know the whole world HATES you to the most of what this means,,,,,,, u are the biggest terrorist beside FED I ever come across my entire life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I would like to volunteer my services to be moderator if it would help. I would be fair objective, and impartial and apply the rules judiciously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    I would like to volunteer my services to be moderator if it would help. I would be fair objective, and impartial and apply the rules judiciously.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    I Do Joke!!! Not Secret!!!

Yet I Also Have serious side I Have Shared!!!

The Board Was designed for Immigration Discussion, Over the Years Things evolve. Not everyone is able to adjust! The Topic Is Moderation, I Agree Though I am Mascot I Have Serious side!!! The Hits on this site have Tripled in 2 years!!!!
    What Would you Look for In your own site????

Nothing Is free, Yet Devotion and respect should remain a constant!!! Loyalty!!! Working Together Helping each Other!!!

Being Global Requires Very few sponsors! Example: 1000 Hits per week, 10% Click the link for the lawyers or whatever??? 10% that click are retained. The Site Cost = .02% of Projected Income! Not Bad!!!!!

Immigration Site!!!!! = Not 300 Million USC!
    Immigration Site Reaches The entire World Seeking Answers!!! Those That Have Grievance Used ILW as a Tool For Alternative Desires!!!
    BLAME SELVES!!! If you use a tool Improperly You usually get hurt!!! ILW Is a Great Place!!! Well designed!!! Cannot control the world!!!

Any Visitor Never Has to Venture Continuously on the open board! PM provides Indefinite Communication!!! SAFE!!!!! Dear God!!! Fri. Night, Children Sleeping, A Nip or two SAFE!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    Thinking about it, here's another suggestion.

I remember the old days with the live attorney chats. I always thought of that as a very good tool for people who come here asking for help, real time advice.

Of course, those chats are not a proper consultation, but I guess they served to provide at least some degree of clarification when the person received conflicting opinions from members here.

Adding a sponsor to the chats wouldn't be bad, I think, nothing's free these days I guess so they could exchange a few minutes every month or so for some advertising.

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    Like I said, it's a call they'll be able to make themselves without your help, or mine. I agree in part, fantasy is one thing, but let them decide. You can joke around, but it's a decision for them to make and I do trust their judgement.

About the sub-forums, it's a pretty good idea, I've seen most other forums structured that way.

However, if you're gonna have sub-forums you absolutely need a moderator to keep things in order.

Another good idea would be to have a sub-category with updates on immigration-related legislation, from federal law to local ordinances... I think that would be a very interesting category.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    Yeah, right! lol

But that's a call they can perfectly make for themselves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOUSTON???? BEEP&lt; BEEP&gt;

We Have a Problem Houston!!!

When Authorities Become More Concerned With Love Triangles, Deceit, and Cyber World Emotions. Instead Of Concentrating On Real Life Events???

Then Houston???
    We "ALL" Have a Very big Problem!!!!

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    i am still crackin my nerves up for SOM to be the moderator, there will be no muslims on earth to be left alive,, all will be vanished like......., hahahahahahahah

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation