Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Fraudsters On ILW

My God Work With The Blessings Of Lord Jesus Is Going Great. I Am The Savior Of Innocent And Defend Against Them Illegal Fraudsters. I Have Noticed In The Past Few Days None Of Them Fraudsters Have Dared To Come To The Board And Ask For Tip On Screwing USC and US Govt.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

My God Work With The Blessings Of Lord Jesus Is Going Great. I Am The Savior Of Innocent And Defend Against Them Illegal Fraudsters. I Have Noticed In The Past Few Days None Of Them Fraudsters Have Dared To Come To The Board And Ask For Tip On Screwing USC and US Govt.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
      My God Work With The Blessings Of Lord Jesus Is Going Great. I Am The Savior Of Innocent And Defend Against Them Illegal Fraudsters. I Have Noticed In The Past Few Days None Of Them Fraudsters Have Dared To Come To The Board And Ask For Tip On Screwing USC and US Govt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See????
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Give me a call if you find one. I am a LE.

Comment

How? Need Your Phone Number, Business Card, And The Weapon To Spoof Them Out Of The Hole So We Can Be Made Whole.

Comment

No need to use weapons otherwise we will out of the job. Just lure them to work illegally, report them and we deport them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FixIt:
              No need to use weapons otherwise we will out of the job. Just lure them to work illegally, report them and we deport them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Believe Weapons Does An Easy Job. A Clean Slate To Begin With.

Comment

Americans Are Ingenious! We Adapt To Impending Deceit! Those That Wish To Trick, Defraud Us Should Really Think Twice! American Thinking Is DEEP!!! We go Way Back!!!!! If You Are Honest and Are looking For a Place That Is Good. Standing Behind Your Morals, Values, As being Good For ALL! "NO MATTER WHAT"USA Is The Correct Destination! However, If You Lie, Cheat, Steal and Are Selfish It Is Only a Matter Of Time Before Selfish Catches Up To you!!!!

Americans and Those That Have lived Here For A minimum of 15 Years Will truly Surprise you!!!!
                It Might Seem Like You Have Gotten Away With Your deceit? But In The End, Eventually You Will realize America Is Comprised Of Every Culture! Including The Thinking To WIN!!! The Knowledge Of The World! DON'T F WITH THE USA!!!! Its Not The Government you should Fear, Its The People!!!!!

God Bless All Good People Of The World! The Rest BEWARE!!!! You Are Not As Smart as You Think you Are!!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FixIt:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Wait a minute...

San Francisco is a sanctuary city. What are you going to do? Hug them until they leave?
                  --------------------
                  "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Wait a minute...

San Francisco is a sanctuary city. What are you going to do? Hug them until they leave? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey close proximity to Mexico. Will surely help out with my mission...

Comment

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Yeah, but will have to contend with these buddies:

AND

AND
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Nah none of them morons know what they are doing. To get a swift action and quick justice, just pick 'em, pack 'em and ship 'em. No more bull about the rights, due process and unnecessary wasting courts time.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation