Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COME ON FOLKS HELP ME!

I was born in feb 1980. Green Card petition had been filed for my mum by her sister under preference category F4 in 1993. Our Priority date is current now. But I turned 21 in 2001. We had sent out the choice of agent form and after that we had received the forms for submitting the fees for travelling applicants and it only mentions my mum, dad and little sister who is 18 since we added my dad and sister as derivatives as we didnt know about this child protection act enacted on aug 6. 2002. I am 24 and my brother is 22. So will I and my brother be able to accompany my parents under the new Act ?My question is, has my brother and me aged out? thanks!

I was born in feb 1980. Green Card petition had been filed for my mum by her sister under preference category F4 in 1993. Our Priority date is current now. But I turned 21 in 2001. We had sent out the choice of agent form and after that we had received the forms for submitting the fees for travelling applicants and it only mentions my mum, dad and little sister who is 18 since we added my dad and sister as derivatives as we didnt know about this child protection act enacted on aug 6. 2002. I am 24 and my brother is 22. So will I and my brother be able to accompany my parents under the new Act ?My question is, has my brother and me aged out? thanks!

Comment

Dude, I wish I could help you. Why don't you look up a pro bono attorney, or some attorney who does not charge a fee for initial consultation?

Comment

Thanks Fresh Taco for your response. I just wish I could have an expert attorney! well i will post again here! lets hope i get some response. cheers

Comment

Marry your sister; is she hot?

Comment

****!well i need a beer

Comment

I don't know the answer,but try posting on britishexpats.com,or immigrate2us.net.Good luck!

Comment

Thanks a lot aby! take care man

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs