Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of our journey

I haven't posted much here for quite a while now, but I wanted to let you all know that my husband received his permanent resident visa today.

We filed our first form (I-130) in March of 2003. It has been a long and tough journey for the past three years. I want to thank anyone and everyone who helped me in any way, especially back in those early days when I had no clue what I was doing.

My husband and I will be leaving Mexico for California next week. We have been here for two years and are eager to get back to the beautiful scenery of good ol' Northern Cal.
    Have a nice day

I haven't posted much here for quite a while now, but I wanted to let you all know that my husband received his permanent resident visa today.

We filed our first form (I-130) in March of 2003. It has been a long and tough journey for the past three years. I want to thank anyone and everyone who helped me in any way, especially back in those early days when I had no clue what I was doing.

My husband and I will be leaving Mexico for California next week. We have been here for two years and are eager to get back to the beautiful scenery of good ol' Northern Cal.
    Have a nice day

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Where is my mirror?

Happy for you two !

IE

Comment

Here's another raised glass of beer to cheer

Comment

Congratulations!

Your story is an inspiration to many who have or are about to embark on the long journey of doing what should be done no matter how scary it may seams at times. When one strives to do what's right, it pays off at the end.

When I started "coming" here, you were preparing to move to Mexico.

Welcome back.

Comment

Thanks to everyone. We plan to leave Juarez this week. Thursday morning we left for a mini-vacation to celebrate. We went to Carlsbad Caverns National Park, about three hours from Juarez. I would definately recommend it. I've been in a lot of caves, but none of them even come close in beauty!!
              Now we're just trying to decide whether or not we want to wait until after the 4th to take off on our three-day drive to my parents' house in far Northern California. We don't want a bunch of traffic, but Las Vegas is our 2nd stop, and we're thinking it might be kind of cool to spend the 4th in Las Vegas. I guess it will all depend on whether we get everything packed today. :-)
              Once again, thanks to everyone. I'm sure I'll still be popping in every once in a while, but anyone who has questions about the I-601 in Mexico, or about living on the border can always contact me by sending a private message to me on http://www.immigrate2us.net I have the exact same screen name there.
              Have a nice day

Comment

I find it very fascinating that in the midst of going through such a complex procedure as I-601 filing (+ all the concerns of 'packing your bags' now, traveling to Las Vegas in 2 days from now and moving back to CA) - it's fascinating that you still find time or care to share minute details of what you do on two immigration forums simultaneously

I wish you the best,

IE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs