sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Christmas rocks.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lennie:
    That stupid son of fools,I wonder why he has to put to light,his nasty judgment and attitude to work on this website...he is nothing bu a pain in the living a..,grow up you big old fool,you are causing issues here that brings about nuisance to a lot of folks

you don't have no shame nor dignity,go find a life...Do you have a job,you seemed to me to be a home less wreck..do you sleep in this streets at night after getting drunk in the bar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>.
    PDA. Could Not let T%his Go!!!

You Gotta Lot To Learn!!!! Many More Here Than Most Realize!!! by The Way, Is Easy To Distinguish Immigrant From USC! Your Grammar Usage For Starters! You Are Just Not With The Program!!!! Newby, Illegal, Written All Over You and Your Responses!!!

I AM On Vacation!!!! 5 Days I Return!!! To "F" You and The Others That Wish To Play Games, and Deceive Good People Of Usa!!! I'll Be Back!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lennie:
    That stupid son of fools,I wonder why he has to put to light,his nasty judgment and attitude to work on this website...he is nothing bu a pain in the living a..,grow up you big old fool,you are causing issues here that brings about nuisance to a lot of folks

you don't have no shame nor dignity,go find a life...Do you have a job,you seemed to me to be a home less wreck..do you sleep in this streets at night after getting drunk in the bar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Lennie,

I don't think SOM meant anything by his post. This is the time of year where we forgive people, so it would be good if you could be forgiving as well.

A very Merry Christmas back to all who posted (and everyone else) and best wishes for a great 2009!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• lennie
    replied

you don't have no shame nor dignity,go find a life...Do you have a job,you seemed to me to be a home less wreck..do you sleep in this streets at night after getting drunk in the bar?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    All right, Christmas, not Xmas or Holidays or Seasons Greetings.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    And of course, Merry Christmas to everyone else too!

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone!

and

Happy New Year to all

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Merry Christmas, Proud! I hope you have a great one!

Merry Christmas to everybody else here on the forums. I hope the New Year brings everyone all the peace and joy they deserve (well, that most of you deserve. LOL).

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Merry Christmas Proudie.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    I guess we will have lots of Christmas threads today - Merry Christmas too.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Where's MY Merry F***ing Merry Christmas God D*** it !!!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I want to take the time to wish each and all on the forum a very blessed Merry Christmas!!! May all your wishes be granted and you welcome a New Year that is filled with nothing but fulfilled promises!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Merry Christmas Proud.

[img]http://i214.photobucket.com/al***s/cc105/24168/egobox/comments/cat/Christmas/Merry-Christmas-with-tree.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation