Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

What do you expect people to respond with when they're being barraged with the sort of name calling that emanates from people such as yourself?

By holding a mirror to those types I expect them to realize just how their rhetoric comes across at the receiving end.

To stand in the midst of such self righteousness presented without the slightest shred of evidence to support their delusion is something to behold. I mean to say your hate is transparent. No different than your average gran wizard. Just a twist on shade preference is the only difference.

Just show me one post and tell me WHERE did i do just that? WHEN did i ever write that so and so is such and such BASED ON his or her skin color? Eek Quote me just one instance!
    Who is clowning now?
    Anytime you refer to rednecks, hicks, (stereotype of the day) or the 'people' of the south, Arizona, Limbaugh, or any 'whitey' you infer as being responsible for the imagined terror brought on the innocent you describe. In short, ya be referring us white folk, albeit in a cheaply veiled but obvious methodology.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      To stand in the midst of such self righteousness presented without the slightest shred of evidence to support their delusion is something to behold.
      You dodged what was asked of you.

You know you can't deny the fact that FAIRUS.ORG and hundreds of angry posters commenting on their articles (as well as thousands of others floating through blogosphere, newspaper articles, public forums etc) are anything but product of my imagination. Those are real people posting there, not mere robot generated articles or comments. They do actually walk, live and work in various places, wherever they happened to be posting from, and they do not suddenly become cosmopolitans once they close the page of browser and get out to do their daily chores.

A delusion is a fixed belief that is either false, fanciful, or derived from deception. In psychiatry, it is defined to be a belief that is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process) and is held despite evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, dogma, stupidity, apperception, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Now, what part of reference to existing links, forums , articles, historical events per se where i asked you to either confirm or deny existence of the same fits the description of "delusion"?

I mean to say your hate is transparent. No different than your average gran wizard. Just a twist on shade preference is the only difference.
      To be sure, i do have strong dislike for anything that smells like bigotry.
      To connect it to shades of color is to insist that George Washington, Ulysees Grant, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Goethe, Schopenhauer, countless others and even HP Baxxter himself were all a bunch of twisted in shade non-white people with none having anything to do with "yer people". If i really am so anti-white would you mind to educate me and tell me what race these individuals were/are?

Anytime you refer to rednecks, hicks, (stereotype of the day) or the 'people' of the south, Arizona, Limbaugh, or any 'whitey' you infer as being responsible for the imagined terror brought on the innocent you describe. In short, ya be referring us white folk, albeit in a cheaply veiled but obvious methodology.
      But you do understand that it is not the skin pigmentation combined with the effects of sunburn which causes me to refer to certain type of sub-culturally preconditioned individuals in less than flattering terms, don't you?
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I dodged nothing. Your diatribes strain to buttress the hate as being deserved. I'm saying it isn't. It's about that complicated.

But you do understand that it is not the skin pigmentation combined with the effects of sunburn which causes me to refer to certain type of sub-culturally preconditioned individuals in less than flattering terms, don't you? Roll Eyes

Liar, liar. No, I don't buy it for one second. In every case, whites are your target. So yes, your posts disclose color as being the focus. So much so it's required to dredge up 200 year old historical accounts to continue the slander campaign. Subcultural huh? No, I don't think so. I think you might be lacking culture, not our fine NBUSC persons from the southern states. Don't like it? Leave.

Comment

I dodged nothing. Your diatribes strain to buttress the hate as being deserved. I'm saying it isn't. It's about that complicated.
          Liar, liar. No, I don't buy it for one second. In every case, foreign borned are your target. So yes, your posts disclose perceived origin as being the focus. So much so it's required to dredge up 400 year old historical accounts to continue the slander campaign. Subcultural huh? No, I don't anymore think so. I think you might be lacking culture altogether (no surprise there since you are a Hick), and not our fine FBUSC persons from the southern states. Don't like it? Go to the Moon.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Nuthin wrong with a little bit of nationalism. Yes, I do favor my country over Mexico, Canada, all of Europe, and others.

It seems to me ol E is frustrated. Perhaps things have gotten a tad soft and he feels the need to rowel things up to get a response. Obviously it isn't working.

Try this. Hope it helps.

Comment

I wonder which countries we would find are the top Persecutors of Muslims...
              Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

They are all probably Muslim countries as well. I am certain Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. torture alot of Muslims as well.

Comment

Nuthin wrong with a little bit of nationalism. Yes, I do favor my country over Mexico, Canada, all of Europe, and others.

It seems to me ol E is frustrated. Perhaps things have gotten a tad soft and he feels the need to rowel things up to get a response. Obviously it isn't working.

Try this. Hope it helps.
                  When you do know that you can't defend your point of view on merits you will just go in circles.

This is a well known blogging technique , designed not to prove the validity of your point of view [since you do know that your claims hold no water], rather, it has simple aim of confusing the targeted audience (your average witted forum reader), by constantly spinning and switching the subject matter while tiring your opponent by making it a hopelessly futile task to argue with you about anything on merits.

While not falling into your "squirrel in the wheel" trap, i will credit you with :

A) Being intelligent enough to know that your claims are invalid and can not be argued for on merits

B) Having skills of a demagogue that would make an Roman Tribunes envy you, you go on to exploit the simple but never failing methods of corrupted reasoning to confuse your reader while exhausting your opponent with an ad infinitum clowning.

Whereas your acrobatics in handling a deck of cards as a circus man are amazing,
                  your ability to argue your point of view on merits is something else.

Comment

Like I said earlier. It doesn't matter one iota how much you cant stand me or anyone else of a lighter persuasion. You can hate all you want and dredge up old history from a million years ago to justify holding onto the grudge. Ya know what though. In the end, all you'll have is your grudge. You get what you focus on.

Comment

Like I said earlier. It doesn't matter one iota how much you cant stand me or anyone else of a lighter persuasion. You can hate all you want and dredge up old history from a million years ago to justify holding onto the grudge. Ya know what though. In the end, all you'll have is your grudge. You get what you focus on.
                      <span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
                      classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
                      width="480"
                      height="385"
                      ><param name="allowScriptAccess"
                      value="never"
                      ></param><param name="wmode"
                      value="transparent"
                      ></param><param value="never"
                      /><param value="transparent"
                      /><param name="movie"
                      value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghj5V5cUo1s?fs=1&hl=en_US"
                      /><param value="true"
                      /><param value="always"
                      /><embed wmode="transparent"
                      allowScriptAccess="never"
                      pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
                      type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
                      src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghj5V5cUo1s?fs=1&hl=en_US"
                      width="480"
                      height="385"
                      /></object></span>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation