Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You Note...

I have lately received many emails from members of these board who are either going through a similar situation as the one on my case, or from others who do not have immigration issues at all, but have given me a word of support, and have made me feel that I am not alone on my I-751's struggle.

Also I wanted to thank SAMMY [you touched my life forever not only with your help on the I-751 but also when I was on divorce proceedings, don't ever stop helping people here], 4now, JohnDoe, ARQU, and many others...

My day is coming soon...and I just wanted to say THANK YOU, all of you for being there...this site has given me strenght for the past year of my life and I know that soon I will be able to post here that I have succesfully completed my permanent residency path....

I have lately received many emails from members of these board who are either going through a similar situation as the one on my case, or from others who do not have immigration issues at all, but have given me a word of support, and have made me feel that I am not alone on my I-751's struggle.

Also I wanted to thank SAMMY [you touched my life forever not only with your help on the I-751 but also when I was on divorce proceedings, don't ever stop helping people here], 4now, JohnDoe, ARQU, and many others...

My day is coming soon...and I just wanted to say THANK YOU, all of you for being there...this site has given me strenght for the past year of my life and I know that soon I will be able to post here that I have succesfully completed my permanent residency path....

Comment

HEY ! What about me ??? You didn't thank me ! GOOD LUCK BUDDY !!!!

Comment

Michael:

I think you only want me to be removed...he he he, but thanks to you too man :-)

Have you check the Bulgarian place yet?

Comment

You are indeed not alone in this struggle as you know. There are many others out there dealing with this unbelievable stress and anxiety.

I am still checking my mailbox but all I find are bills... One day soon, I should see that envelope...

I wish I was done for the next 10 yrs but now I need to go take my minor son in for fingerprinting and pics... Maybe next week - then we'll be waiting for his newest GC as well...

Well your time will come soon I am sure... Hang in there buddy - we'll have to do lunch one day when it comes to celebrate...

ARQU

Comment

Good luck Aguila. You are a true example of what this discussion forum is all about.

Comment

ARQU:

Thank you for your kinds words, I remember that when I first joined this discussion board you were the only member that I came across that had the same issue I have.

Your card will arrive at any moment now..., what it matters is already done, which is the change of status from CR6 to IR6..

We'll defintely have to lunch or something to celebrate once I am done with this nightmare...

Mo:

Thank you man! You always bring interesting news of the immigration to the forum, keep the good work!

Comment

May the eagle soar.

P.S. Nice comeback on Rete the other day!

Comment

sphyrapicus3:

Ha ha ha....you crack me up! As to Rete....she deserved that, and she knows it, that is why she did not reply anymore.

Comment

IF you are sincere in that you married for a bonafide intent then I wish you success.

Comment

hey aguila

U've been a wonderful participant in this discussion as I have noticed from browsing previous links..I thank you & all other participants for bringing out their ideas & experiences to help the newer members who also get involved & become older ACTIVE members like you WHO ARE OUT TO HELP.

Comment

Hi Aguila ,

Wish u all the best as always... u have been a wonderful source of information on this board...and I am sure u will get ur conditions removed positively...u r in my prayers

...yeah we all can party someday ...all I -751ers...and guess who will be the host??? One and only one Michael ... Pasha

Comment

What does he mean by his "day is coming soon" ? How does he know ? It could be another 5 years before they acknowledge it.

Comment

Aguila,
                            I have this feeling that your interview will go smoothly after the officer discovers how much you know about the law.

I really wish you good luck.

Comment

"after the officer discovers how much you know about the law."

- What difference would that make ? It is an interview to see if he had bonafide intent, not a quiz to see how well he knows the law you dumbas$.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation