X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramalotti
    replied
    In my case along with the receipt notice for the EAD application came along the appt for the fingerprints. After that it took about 2 months to receive the actual card in the mail. Just to give you a timeline, I applied in October 10, on October 13 I received the notice in the mail and the appt was on Oct 23. I received my Card on Dec 27, So you can have the calculation.

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    immigration is funny, before i would get it within that 3 months period.. but when i was waiting on my green card these people did not tell me to not reapply for one and i did.. it never came and they have the money i sent to get the card... i am not mad but they steel people's money, but two weeks later my green card showed up

Leave a comment:

• mikemeziou
    replied
    How long did it take you to get your card after you had your finger prints?

Leave a comment:

• mikemeziou
    replied
    My lawyer told me that I should be receiving an appointment for finger prints within 7 days from receiving the first reception notice.
    Based on your reply above(...after fingerprints, you should receive your card in 2 weeks.) Do i receive my card in 3 weeks from now? knowing that I just received the receipt notice two days ago.

Leave a comment:

• sisadee
    replied
    The whole process takes 90 days.. after fingerprints, you should receive your card in 2 weeks.

If it takes longer than 90 days from the date in Notice of Receipt, you can make an appointment with local office, they will issue a temporary card for you and the real one will follow in about a week after that.

Leave a comment:

• mikemeziou
    replied
    Based on your past experience for first time application of I-765 EAD how long did it take you to receive your 1st receipt, appointment for finger print, and reception of your card.
    How long does the process take?
    Please share your experience in few lines.

Leave a comment:

• mikemeziou
    started a topic EAD I-765

EAD I-765

Based on your past experience for first time application of I-765 EAD how long did it take you to receive your 1st receipt, appointment for finger print, and reception of your card.
    How long does the process take?
    Please share your experience in few lines.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney