Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHS Ordered to End Death Policy

Free healthcare was refusing healthcare to certain groups hoping they would die or pay for it themselves.

Free healthcare was refusing healthcare to certain groups hoping they would die or pay for it themselves.

Comment

Like those nice, kind private insurance companies have your best interests at heart eh fedNUT? WRONG. If you cost too much, they will find a way to drop you ASAP.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Right on cue, Brit jumps to the defense of the country that he couldn't wait to leave...if only he defended America from the illegal invasion with so much vigor.

Comment

Both of you are nuts if you believe the corporate interests argument that you will be better off paying for your own unsubizdized healthcare. One day you will need it and when you do you'd better hope your insurance covers you. Most likely that will happen once you are older and less able to afford it.

You are both davdahs with your heads stuck in the ground.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I have insurance and they provide the services required in our contract. Only the government can refuse to provide the services they promise.

Brain Dead Brit is just too s.tupid to realize that. Despite the evidence in front of his face that free healthcare provided by the government is neither free, nor actually provided, he just denies it.

Just another drunk a.ss chav.

Comment

Have a close look at the contract details. I'll bet there's a whole long list of exclusions and "get out" clauses in there. Contracts are only written for the benefit of the provider, not the user. In any case, when your insurance hits it's payout ceiling that's it. No more insurance for you.

Comment

No Brain Brit is desparate. While the government is actually cheating people out of healthcare and sentencing them to death, with no appeal, she is worried that there is some escape clause in some private insurance contracts.

Well, there aren't any. S.uck it up. You are wrong, dead wrong, dead like those people killed by non-available "free" healthcare in the UK.

S.tupid is as s.tupid does.

Comment

Oh, and No Brain Brit, who pays for your healthcare? Are you a welfare cheat depending on hard working others or do you have "insurance" with excludeables, limits, etc.?

We all here want to know how you provide for your healthcare.

Comment

See what I mean Aroha? Why should I have to prove anything to you fedNUT? As it happens, like many I pay for my own and subsidized through my employer. There is a better way and that's via single payer system. Period.

Comment

Brit, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that I was, in some way, defending him and/or his stance. Believe me, I was not. In fact, I only actually pay attention so I can negate the deliberately bad advice he gives on actual immigration questions.

However, I don't see how stooping to his level solves anything, and unfortunately, Brit, you and a couple of others seem to be doing that more and more often. Your posts lately are mostly back and forth with him, and frankly, you'd be better off doing this ...
                      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

So No Brain Brit whines about paying for his own healthcare and wants a program that is "free" but severely rationed to such an extent that people are deprived of life saving care by the government.

Explaining facts to No Brain Brit is like

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                          Free healthcare was refusing healthcare to certain groups hoping they would die or pay for it themselves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tra-la-la-la....it's Federale writing about "Free Healthcare" again.
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                            Right on cue, Brit jumps to the defense of the country that he couldn't wait to leave...if only he defended America from the illegal invasion with so much vigor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he does...he helps them all to become legal.
                            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Thanks Koller!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs