Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACE WAR ON

There are riots all over America today by the "celebration" of "Juneteenth" I am watching news and they are pulling white people out of cars and killing them in the street. I am loading my rifles and shooing at any that come near my property. They are out of control. The race war is on !!

There are riots all over America today by the "celebration" of "Juneteenth" I am watching news and they are pulling white people out of cars and killing them in the street. I am loading my rifles and shooing at any that come near my property. They are out of control. The race war is on !!

Comment

Are you paranoid?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by beFair:
        Are you paranoid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Nah, he probably mixed his pink, purple, and red pills again, like he always does.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          There are riots all over America today by the "celebration" of "Juneteenth" I am watching news and they are pulling white people out of cars and killing them in the street. I am loading my rifles and shooing at any that come near my property. They are out of control. The race war is on !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I bet you're on North Peoria Ave., Tulsa Ok or are you watching the news from Muskogee since you sound like an Okie from Muskogee!

Comment

ehehehehe, actually my question was rhetorical. Hudson is exactly right. This person was a former circus employee. He was fired because his boss realized that he is no longer funny. Now he's clowning around and taking his pills just to get by.

Comment

Are you playing the race card so someone will actually read what you write instead of ignoring it? Sorry, I better let you get back to your front porch...

Comment

Yes moron there is a race war on and you should watch your white rear end cuz´it may get sexually abused.

Comment

I got three of them; I thik its over; the race war is over; it looks like whites won again !

Comment

yes if you say so

Comment

Mike_2007 - please ignore him. Don't stoop to his level, please. It just eggs him on. Yes, you are right about people hiding behind their computers and spewing hateful comments. Just ignore them. Maybe that's what they need to go away.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation