Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional or permanent green card?

My question is this do I get a conditional green card on the day of the interview if I have been married to my husband for over 2 years? or I would get directly the 10 year permanent green card?

Thanks for your help in advance!

My question is this do I get a conditional green card on the day of the interview if I have been married to my husband for over 2 years? or I would get directly the 10 year permanent green card?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Comment

When is the divorce? After interview?

Comment

No, what are you talking about, I am not married for documents, I am also pregnant with my husband baby.

Comment

All grints are same. You will get your 10 years green card. Congratulations on defrauding another innocent USC.

Comment

I thought that this forum is to help people with immigration issues and not to falsely characterize and insult them.

Comment

Most likely your petition will be approved at the interview, but card will follow some time later in the mail.

Comment

Vega You will get a 10 years GC..don't mind Michael (boooob) he is a frustrated piece of flat B a l l s

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer.

Comment

As Kalla has indicated...

If you have your 1st interview more than 2 yrs after marriage date, you will get a 10yr GC upon approval (it will come in the mail a few months later).

If it is less than 2 yrs, you will get a conditional 2yr GC which will expire 2yrs from the date of your interview (not marriage). 90 days before that expiry, you file an I-751 to remove conditions...

Either way, you will get an I-551 stamp in your passport reflecting the approval at the time of the interview...

And yes, Mike-Hole (aka ****) is an *** who finds it funny to insult people on this forum. Ignore him - his mind is as big as his ****...

ARQU

ARQU

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs