Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOUHAHAHAHAH

KNOW WHAT????yoU ARE ALL MORONS AND AN ABUSE TO HUMANITY,AND YOU BLOODY OLD MAN **** OFF.....FOR UR INFO THE H-1 HAS BEEN ISSUED...BLOODY ****ERS....HA HA HA i don't give a **** to ****ers like you.GO TO A MENTAL YOU ALL...BLUE TEE...OLDMAN AND VIVEK YOUTOO MORON.iT WAS A MISTAKE OF MINE TO APOLOGISE TO A BEAST LIKE YOU.****.

Lady.
    Which way do you sway?
    Just get the ****KK out of this site since you cant handle basically nothing. Tell your man to lay you good and then talk after that. That's all u need . Simple as that. You sound like someone who has been deprived of GETTING SOME. You are wasting valuable energy typing away and barking like a BIATCH here. Be productive and get on all fours baby..that is your position ..and then only can u speak and will be allowed to speak . Otherwise shut the F*$&$* and get out of here. Stuff that H1 up your ARSSSSSS and happy living....Wooof woof wooof woooofing woooofed up BIATCH!!!!!! Ever seen a CHEE-WA-WA. It's one of those dogs that make so much noise as if the whole world will fall..but yet they keep running backwards or sideways and keep shivering. The difference is they are lovable and adorbale. But you? You are only good for one thing...
    Thats right you thought exactly what I was going to say BECAUSE U KNOW YOU ARE!

Cmon rest of you. Vivek? Ol man? Blue Tee? Dont u think u have had enough of this BIATCHHH?

Comment

ok you wanted it you get it......behenchod.....madachod.Now keep wondering what this is.
      And getting on all fours...tell your girlfriend or wife to get that done for you.because we are respectful people and don't do ****ty things like this.

Comment

you are a *******...that's what YOU ARE *******.AND I SPIT ON YOUR FACE>

Comment

Look Chee Wah Wah..
          Whatever the hell that is but pleaza speaka little english. "Do u understand the words that are coming out of my mouth biatchhh?" Loook girl, I myself know few Indian girls with nice bodies but you are right, they dont get on all fours because just like u, THEY WILL LAY THERE AND SPREAD THEIR LEGS .No fricken passion or excitement. Its kinda like here,do me, ok,done! Thats it. Your type is such darling. I have had many. You call yourself RESPECTFUL? How so? Keep barking and cursing to everyone in here makes u respectful? Biatch!! Byu the way my wife/gf is very happy and goes along with suggestions because it gets her so excited, and she has an ******. She will do it anyway I want cus I can please her VERY well. You wouldnt know cus you are "R-E-S-P-E-C-T-F-U-L". I wouldnt even bang u if I had the chance. Maybe I would. :-) Just so u know how it feels to be on fours.AFTER I AM DONE, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STAND ON TWO'S, CUS YOU WILL BE RUNNNING AROUND LIKE A CHEE WAH WAH. WOOF WOOF.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

ruuning around on all FOURS that is.Sorry I didnt clarify

Comment

RON:

Don't be talking that c h i t in here.

You need your nasty mouth washed out with soap.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Look Josephine
                Deep down inside u know u get excited reading it ok...So dont pretend! After all, dont u get banged up a lot anyway? Sheezzzzzzzzzz...Why dont you wash my mouth with your toungue! ****! All u pretenders!!!

Comment

Puleeze...don't flatter yourself, monkey boy.
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Joesphine
                    Admit. You like me. "Monkey boy" ?? I know u do.
                    So did your hubby bang it again...Too tired? Frustrated? Now that I have got this Meenu girl off here.

Comment

Go lay back down by your dish and eat your Puppy Chow.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Nahhhhhhh...
                        I'll wait for you my pussssy cat and bang you until u say MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw...

Comment

You're so tiny, the only thing you can bang is a Cheerio!
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

You dont even know me but yet you THINK u know my size.. Classified Whorrrrr. I see that u speak from experience..Obviously your frustration stems from unsatisfactory *** which shows in this room. It seems like your hubby is the one that is able to bang thru a cheerio let alone your puzy. That s why he is ' flopped over on his couch'but I am glad you use that as an example. Stop purring like a kitten and MEOW like a real PUZY.

Comment

Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley!
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed