2 yr temporary residency deadline Right before I leave to Military, HELP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark-o:

Thanks a lot I will definitively do this when the time comes.

PS-
    For the bonafied mirage proof, I believe its around the same kind of proof I had to show in my first interview right? Also, is there a second interview or is it all paperwork? Im getting mixed answers with this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, same kind of proof, just more recent. It really depends on the situation as to whether an interview is required and it's up to the local office who are adjudicating the petition. The better your evidence of a bona fide marriage, the better the chances you won't need one. However if there is one needed, they're fairly lenient when it comes to soldiers and deployment.

Again, your JAG office can help you out and you should talk to them ASAP. You may be able to skip this process and go straight to citizenship through your military service.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation