Can anyone help?

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    replied
    Any information on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    replied
    I have a question regarding the new CSS/LULAC settlement: I came to the US in '81 with my mother, during the ammesty application period my mother's application was not accepted because she had travelled to our home country in several ocassions. I've recently learned about this settlement and I have been compiling the information needed to apply. However, I now have the following question: I left the US in May '88 and came back as a tourist in July , became a student and graduated from college. Today, I have a work visa (H1B). Can I still apply for a residency under CSS/LULAC even though I am now legal? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    started a topic CSS/LULAC Settlement -Important Question

CSS/LULAC Settlement -Important Question

I have a question regarding the new CSS/LULAC settlement: I came to the US in '81 with my mother, during the ammesty application period my mother's application was not accepted because she had travelled to our home country in several ocassions. I've recently learned about this settlement and I have been compiling the information needed to apply. However, I now have the following question: I left the US in May '88 and came back as a tourist in July , became a student and graduated from college. Today, I have a work visa (H1B). Can I still apply for a residency under CSS/LULAC even though I am now legal? Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney