Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm - How long?

Hi everyone! My boss has applied to sponsor me last April/05. We have gone thru the newspaper publication and all the requirements of the Labor Departament. Now we are waiting for their final word. How long this may take? Why it seems forever? Is there anything it can be done to speed things up?
    And also, the PERM will then gie the change to apply for the green card, or this is already what is going on? Thanks so much!

Hi everyone! My boss has applied to sponsor me last April/05. We have gone thru the newspaper publication and all the requirements of the Labor Departament. Now we are waiting for their final word. How long this may take? Why it seems forever? Is there anything it can be done to speed things up?
    And also, the PERM will then gie the change to apply for the green card, or this is already what is going on? Thanks so much!

Comment

Did your boss file and ETA 750 or a PERM application on your behalf?

Comment

I have spoken to her and she said whatever is was sent to her it has been sent back. The only thing she told me my case is a PERM - Type RIR.
        Thanks so much... It is really driving me nuts!

Comment

It seems they filed a PERM case as soon as the PERM system went on-line. Many of these intial cases were denied erroneously and the company had to re-file.

Is this for a university or non-profit position?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation