Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist-Communist Immigrant Protests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Racist-Communist Immigrant Protests

    And they want us to support them?
    CNN.COM "some of the demonstrators have carried Mexican flags, portraits of slain Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara, and the (very) occasional racial epithet aimed at whites. In that case, they might be compared to the more radical protests of the Vietnam Era, their Viet Cong flags and calls to "Smash the state" triggered a decidedly unsympathetic response."

  • #2
    And they want us to support them?
    CNN.COM "some of the demonstrators have carried Mexican flags, portraits of slain Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara, and the (very) occasional racial epithet aimed at whites. In that case, they might be compared to the more radical protests of the Vietnam Era, their Viet Cong flags and calls to "Smash the state" triggered a decidedly unsympathetic response."

    Comment


    • #3
      yo michael you live in new york, haha dont you love the immigrants? you have to

      Comment


      • #4
        I am number 1 supporter of immigrants as I believe 85 % are a positive influence. However the other 15 % are violent communist terrorists that need to be deported. Because of this minority, the rest of them face discrimination and difficulty in gaining residency. Who's side are you on?

        Comment

        Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

        Home Page

        Immigration Daily

        Archives

        Processing times

        Immigration forms

        Discussion board

        Resources

        Blogs

        Twitter feed

        Immigrant Nation

        Attorney2Attorney

        CLE Workshops

        Immigration books

        Advertise on ILW

        EB-5

        移民日报

        About ILW.COM

        Connect to us

        Questions/Comments

        SUBSCRIBE

        Immigration Daily



        Working...
        X