Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONT BE TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF POSTERS TODAY!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONT BE TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF POSTERS TODAY!

Many Will Be Indulging and Relaxing!!!! Some Extreme! .
    Do Not Take this Opportunity to take Advantage!!! That Would Be Out Of Bounds!!!! And Not Fighting Within The Respectable Rules!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Many Will Be Indulging and Relaxing!!!! Some Extreme! .
    Do Not Take this Opportunity to take Advantage!!! That Would Be Out Of Bounds!!!! And Not Fighting Within The Respectable Rules!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ???!!!

National Guard Arrives To Stop Riots !

Cats and Dogs

Comment

Why must I be the only voice of reason on this board? !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          Why must I be the only voice of reason on this board? !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Never really know Whats In the Background!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            Why must I be the only voice of reason on this board? !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Never really know Whats In the Background! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nor the foreground for that matter !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              Why must I be the only voice of reason on this board? !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Never really know Whats In the Background! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nor the foreground for that matter !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will All Workout just Fine In The end! Just Gotta Hang In There A Bit!!!! There Will Be Situations and unease! Temporary! Excuse Me While I Turn My NY Steak. 5 Minutes each Side Exactly! Garlic Salt And pepper Extreme, Both Sides! 5 Minute rule! Seared!!!! Very Hot Coals! Long grain and Wild Rice To Follow!

Comment

What about this time for BUSH in JAnuary or in the lead up till I love it ..

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Sa...odbye--2160168

]Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                Why must I be the only voice of reason on this board? !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Never really know Whats In the Background! [/QUOTE]
                Regards and thanks,
                Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

for you its great son of Micheal and his liquid plumber

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Il...self--26489333

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ???!!!

National Guard Arrives To Stop Riots !

Cats and Dogs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Regards and thanks,
                  Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives