•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    Hi Andy

You must have "other" issues/patterns in your file that you are not disclosing here."

"N336 is a Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization. If you file it, you'll have a hearing and a different IO will examine your case before a final decision is made."

Aneri gave you the best advice that can be given here for your situation. You have been given opportunity to ask for a hearing and a review on the decision that was made. fill out the N336 request form. YOu NEED A LAWYER at this point to prepare supporting info for why you are eligible to be a citizen. Dont even think about doing this without a GOOD Immigration attorney if you want to try to get this passed!! otherwise you will be waiting some years to be able to apply again for citizenship, and you may break a few more laws by that time.

Dont want to scare you.. but you are not safe with only a greencard. It will not protect you from deportation for misdeamnors and bad conduct. You can be subject to removal.

Again... see a lawyer. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• andy123
    replied
    anyone has experience plz share comment

or tel me what to do

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    just what we need; more drunk drivers without insurance

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    andy, in the denial letter what provisions of the law they cited? Do you agree it relates to your case?

N336 is a Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization. If you file it, you'll have a hearing and a different IO will examine your case before a final decision is made.

What are the chances that the second decision will be favorable? Maybe you should speek with the lawyer.

Leave a comment:

• andy123
    started a topic N 400 Denid latter N 336 for appel

N 400 Denid latter N 336 for appel

Hi all please help me out

i been live USA for last 5 year with green card, and in last year of my 6 month i have 1 DWI
    and now I applied for Citizenship and i done with fingerprint then after in week was my citizenship interview i pass interview and then they send me with N 336 form and that u fail for reason for DWI.

it is true i never be citizen now?
    So my ? is Do i get citizenship if i fill out form N 336 . or how long it take to be citizen

Please help me.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation