Wife and I need some HELP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t you see how selfish it is to take the boy away from his Father??? What about the Father, should he never be allowed to see his Son again?? You know that once the boy is in the USA the Father is done.

What kind of a monster are you??

Comment

Ok you two

Your tilling me that it was ok for the father to take the boy away from his mother and go in to hiding never to see his mother?

His mother would allow the boy to see and stay with the father while he visit's Thailand for vacation. As you can see in my posts the father isn't allowing the boy see his mother.

There is no financial gian, what financial gain? It's about the boy and trying to give a better life for him, the boy would have the chose and the final say.

(I wonder what the comments would be if the story line were changed. To say, some guy abandoned his child for another women for 6 years and now wants to yank it away from the mother who cared for it alone all this time.)

How can you say the boys mother abandoned him for another man aqgain not true. And your tilling me that if your wife took your chid away from you and didn't want to be found. it would be ok with that?

Comment

Certain lifestyles, and Up bringing Within Some cultures! Those of USA Will have a very difficult time comprehending the Intentions of some of those from afar!!! All people of This planet are Not bound by the same Rules/Morals/values as the next!!! Most answers will be speculated based on the fact most seeking Help are NOT 100% forthcoming!!! .
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Just to be fair, the ex of the OP's wife might have taken and hid the child before he met and married her. We have a similar situation in our family.

Comment

Ok

The father and the boys mother were never married.... The father took the boy because she didn't want to marry him. This all happened before she meet me, she spent two years looking for the boy through the lagel system

So it's wrong for the mother of the boy to look for him and meet him and start a relationship with the boy and ask him if by some chance if he would like to stay with her in America.

Comment

All this is academic. The father has sole legal custody under Thai law, not U.S. immigration law, or the fantacies of the new husband of the wife who left her child. You have to beg or pay the father to give up custody. Anyother course of action could get you charged with kidnapping, which, from your comments, you are considering. I would suggest you just deal with the fact that the father has custody.

Comment

There is another fact that nobody has yet considered. The boy is 10 years old, he cannot speak a word of English. He will have a difficult time adjusting to America. He will be teased in school, and more than likely he will be smaller physically than other kids his age, he will get bullied.

He will have a worse life in America, not better.

Comment

And will end up in a gang.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulTThai:
                    Hi

My wife is from Thailand, she now a US citizen

Now she would like to bring her son to the US but there is a problem, the father will not sign any papers, because he and her son are very hard to find, he is hiding her son from her.

My question is do we have any legal pull to take her son from the father if we find him?

When I was at the Thai embassy I signed one of the papers saying I would support her son, that was at her interview before she came to the US.

ANY HOPE? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ALL THAI RULES!!! Only within Thailand Can you Pray For Miracle! Maybe You will Find Someone Fluent In Thailand Laws That can better assist??? USA has No power to assist!!! Regardless If USA Wants!! This would be One of those 1% Problamatic reasons Immigration Is Ignored! Every possible resolution Attempt Would Create New Problamatic situations!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation