Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy you so full of s-h-i-t!!

I even feel sorry for you! and make me wonder how trash like you can still be around,you get a life do someting for your self I really feel sorry for you, you are so ignorant and negative person, good luck in your life because you going no where whit your looser little mind.and something else no body care what you think NO BODY

I even feel sorry for you! and make me wonder how trash like you can still be around,you get a life do someting for your self I really feel sorry for you, you are so ignorant and negative person, good luck in your life because you going no where whit your looser little mind.and something else no body care what you think NO BODY

Comment

I think Paddy is a GENIUS.
      Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Yeah maybe for ignorant people whit little brains than he is a genius

Comment

Well at least I have a full command of the english language unlike you A(nus)-girl......AND I actually did something novel.......I became a Legal Immigrant, the legal way unlike you f-u-c-k-i-n-g desert rats who cross the US border from Mexican and because you actually managed to illude the border patrol think that you deserve a right to stay.........you must Maria's twin

Comment

I'm sorry......I mistyped......it should be mexico not mexican

Comment

Paddy:

You're British/Irish therefore having a full command of the english language is not an attribute but rather it is the most normal thing...I would be ashamed of not speaking proper Spanish being born in a hispanic country...

Why are you so racist against Mexicans? if it wasn't for their cheap labor many industries and ultimately us the consumers would be affected... they work hard for their money and do not live out of welfare as many other groups.

Come on Paddy, you are a great guy, I know you had your arguments with Maria...but everyone deserves a chance... you became a legal immigrant because you had someone to whom you marry otherwise you would be looking at ways to legalize yourself...have you ever put yourself in somebody's else shoes? It is a good mind exercise that we all should do once in a while...

Comment

hey Aguila, I didn't start this post mate but while we are on the subject: I'm not racist, never have been and never will be. I love this country, its people and the diversity of culture but if there is one trait I hate it is the hypocrisy of free speech. If someone has a critical opinion about any ethnic group, no matter how valid, they leave themselves open to the charge of racism. I mean the art of political correctness crossed the line a long time ago. When I lived in Baltimore, MD, the population consisted of 68% african americans(99.9% of which probably have never been to Africa and they still refuse to accept the FACT that it was their own flesh and blood back in Africa that sold them into slavery and not the white man), I came across a local magazine celebrating black culture which was great but can you imagine the uproar if someone brought out a magazine(other than those neo-nazi a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s) celebrating "white" culture.

I have said also in the past that I truely believe that ISLAM is a religion based on hate and evil. Granted I have only heard one side of the story but where are the outcrys from the muslims in this country or abroad especially after that poor american was horrifically murdered today in the so-called name of islam.
                Why are the muslims letting these terrorists take over their religion?
                However, you can argue that religious justification for murder has been around since the dawn of time but it still doesn't lessen the horror of what those terrorist b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s did today

As for the mexicans, it annoys me that they have a president who is actively encouraging illegal immigration to the US because he not only doesn't want to deal with the social problems of mexico but also the country gains from all the money that is sent back by the illegals. and then you have people like Maria who smear every mexican with her arrogant attitude.

Comment

A(nus)-girl, LOL!

You rock, Paddy!
                  Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Paddy,
                    I don't understand how you can have a civilized discussion and you seemd to be an educated person (no matter what your point of views are) at the same time you lower your self to use vulgar expresions and attack people didn't even have a previous convesation with you before!

My question to you is: How can someone take over a religion while religion itself is a relationship between God and Man, if some extermists understand the religion in a different way then it should be the responsibility of all other followers to be judged along with the other extremists "the minority"

Comment

I love my dessert rat!! Always will, have for over 8 years, my hubby just got approved for PR last week under 245(i). What he did by EWI, was wrong. But like everything else, you pay for your crime....

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/rwanda/sto...308922,00.html
                        A decade after allegedly bulldozing his church to crush parishioners cowering inside, a Rwandan priest went on trial for genocide yesterday at the United Nations war crimes tribunal in Arusha, Tanzania. Athanase Seromba is accused of helping Hutu extremists to herd 2,000 Tutsis into the Roman Catholic church in Nyange, Rwanda, before demolishing the walls and roof. Survivors were stabbed, clubbed or shot.

Paddy, I object your claim on Islam with the strongest term. You cannot fault the wrongdoings of a small bunch of people on the religion. It goes to show your shallow and limited knowledge of that subject matter.

Why when a Muslim commit a crime, the religion is brought center-staged, whereas you have numerous crimes committed by for eg Christians and the same reasoning is not applied.

This guilt by association can most easily be paralleled to the recent discovery of photographs of the torture of Iraqi prisoners by American armed forces.

President Bush expressed his disgust and sought to portray these perverted embarrassments as isolated, not indicative of American sentiment toward Iraqis or the Muslim world. Gen. Richard Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said "a handful of people" were to blame and they should not be used to tar the image of all American armed forces in Iraq.

To people of reason, the revolting pictures should not reflect negatively on every individual serving in the U.S. armed forces. Likewise, YOU must be consistent in not holding ISLAM as somehow responsible for these attacks..

Good day.
                        Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

hahaha paddy you are funny to... for your information I am a us citizen ok.... MI mother divorce my father and took me to mexico so.... the border patrol is not after me plus Im blondie blue eyes cutie..... and my ancestors including my mom's father was 100% american... if I want to help inmigrants its because I know how this people lived in their countrys.... and I know my spelling its horrible but I lived all my life in another country and ESPANOL its easier for me and Im proud of it. Im a mexican American and I know I dont look like one but Im still proud!!!!!!!!

Comment

And if I start this is because you are racist and you know thats horrible, because we are human no matter what color you are come on........

Comment

Paddy is right; there is no place for sneaky illegal in America.

THE MOVEMENT TO GRANT AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS is afoot once more, despite the fact that most Americans oppose it. That's why its supporters don't call it "amnesty" at all, but "regularization" or some such euphemism. Amnesty can be approved by various sneaky methods, in order to avoid real debate on the issue - something amnesty-backers desperately wish to avoid. Amnesty could be attached as a "rider" on a popular bill, pushed through at an odd time in the legislative calendar or approved in such a manner as not to reveal who was really for it and who wasn't. Amnesty could also be approved by including it in a "temporary" worker program to "solve" a non-existent labor shortage, or in the form of yet another extension of the 245(i) amnesty-for-sale measure, recently approved by the House (by only one vote) but not yet by the Senate.

Any way you cut it, though, amnesty is a bad deal for the U.S.A. Consider a few reasons:

1. AN AMNESTY ENCOURAGES MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Both common sense and experience tell you that. The approval of any amnesty deal would be known here in Mexico and in other countries immediately, if not sooner. A few years ago I had a sixth-grade student informing me there was to be another amnesty.

Amnesty sends a message to immigrant-sending countries that America is a pushover, and that future illegal aliens are also likely to be amnestied as well.

Back in 1986, there was a big amnesty that was supposed to be the amnesty to end all amnesties. Now there are more illegal aliens in the United States than in 1986. (One set of calculations puts the figure at about 11 million, with about 3 million from Mexico alone, though no mortal knows for sure).

Granting any or all of these illegal aliens an amnesty is not a solution because it encourages more illegal immigration. Which means at a future date, another amnesty will be promoted as the solution....

2. AN AMNESTY IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO PLAY BY THE RULES

A legal immigrant expressed it to this way, "Here I am like an idiot, applying to immigrate, filling out papers, learning English, getting a job, paying taxes, becoming part of the American community – and for what? So that my taxes can support the 3 million illegals who cross the border, get on welfare, send their kids to Spanish schools, get free health care (for which I have to pay of course) and wait for their citizenship to show up at the door, then turn around and vote for people who will raise my taxes to let in another 3 million?"

It's hard to argue with such logic. The correspondent also told me that. "I have been here for almost 20 years. America has changed so drastically and for the worse. If I had it over today I would stay home. Very sad."

An amnesty sends a powerful message to prospective immigrants in other countries. It tells them that it's simpler, and more rewarding, to emigrate illegally than legally.

3. IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, THE INS HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT AN AMNESTY

The INS is a bureaucracy with serious problems.

Need I remind readers that the INS issued visas to two dead 9/11 terrorists – on March 11? The INS is so over-loaded with processing visas that it can't properly investigate prospective immigrants. The present INS commissioner, James Ziglar, was appointed with no qualifications whatsoever to run the agency and once publicly expressed his uncertainty as to whether he even believes in controlling the border!

The real culprit of course is Congress, who sends the INS conflicting directives and then fails to exercise oversight.

The solution is to fix the presently existing problems by adopting clear guidelines and reduce immigration so the INS can do its job properly. An amnesty would just add to their backlog of unprocessed visas and make a bad situation even worse.

4. AMNESTY IS A SECURITY BREACH

The 9/11 attack was, among other things, a failure of U.S. immigration policy. We are all paying for it.

Our troops are laying their lives on the line in Afghanistan and may soon do so in other places.

At home, thousands of National Guardsmen have been separated from their families and activated to guard airports, the border and military bases.

To me, this is more than a news item. I have been called up by my National Guard unit and must report soon to participate in Homeland Security. I may be gone for a year.

And, as always in times of national stress, our civil liberties too could be in danger if we're not careful.

How then could national leaders, of both parties, have the unmitigated gall to amnesty people who did not respect our laws and entered our country illegally, or over-stayed their visas?

Bear in mind that the already existing infrastructure supporting illegal immigration (document fraud, etc.) can be easily utilized by terrorists. Seven of the 9/11 suicide attackers acquired phony identification with the aid of illegal aliens, using the fraudulent infrastructure that already exists to serve illegals. An open border, by its very definition, does not discriminate between those who want to work illegally and those who wish to wreak havoc.

5. NO AMNESTY SHOULD PRECEDE OUR DEALING WITH MORE BASIC QUESTIONS

Before we enact an amnesty to further swamp the INS, there are basic questions that should be answered.

Immigration is a public policy issue that the American people have the right to decide upon. The basic question, usually ignored, is, " What kind of immigration system should we have?" It's not wrong for American citizens to ask this question, nor is it wrong for them to question the present system.

The present legal immigration system is based on nepotism, i.e., the majority of legal immigrants are accepted because they have relatives already in the country. Is such a system really appropriate for 21st-century America?

What about dual citizenship? More and more people have it, but our leaders are afraid to deal with it. How does dual citizenship impact American civic values and equality before the law?

And how about those anchor babies? Is it fair to reward illegal immigrants by automatically declaring their children citizens?

Furthermore, it is no longer necessary for prospective voters to even prove their citizenship.

These are important questions that should be dealt with and resolved before ANY amnesty is even considered.

6. AMNESTY, AND EMIGRATION IN GENERAL, DOESN'T REALLY HELP MEXICO ANYWAY

An amnesty would signal to Mexico's leadership that it can continue to send its poor to the U.S. rather than solve Mexico's problems in Mexico.

Certainly, the existence of a more prosperous Mexico is in the best interests of the United States. Yet, as I have argued elsewhere, the present mass immigration policy is hardly bringing about that goal. Mass emigration serves as an impediment to Mexico's development. Why take the difficult decisions to improve Mexico's long-term prospects when the poor people can be sent northwards?

The career of Vicente Fox is a prime example of this phenomenon.

Candidate Fox promised prosperity and a new Mexico which would provide jobs for all Mexicans IN Mexico.

After 15 months in office, however, the magic has begun to fade. Fox's incoherent economic program has stalled. The presidente has failed to even attempt really substantial measures that could make Mexico more prosperous – breaking up the government energy monopolies, fixing the country's pathetic property title system, making it easier for entrepreneurs to start new businesses, improving the taxation system, etc. Now Fox's main economic program is to keep the U.S. borders open!

How can we help Mexico prosper? By cutting off the safety valve that encourages its leadership to dodge the tough decisions. When that happens, you can expect to see some real reform, but not until then.

Then if we wanted to design some kind of Marshall plan to help Mexico, we could. The Marshall Plan that rebuilt Europe, remember, was based on helping Europe rebuild, not encouraging Europeans to move to the United States.

Helping Mexicans IN Mexico – now that's a novel concept!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation