Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me agian , news on my IAP 66

first of all i big thank you to all of you who took the time to respond.
    I contacted my program that i came in with, about my iap 66 form. they will write me a letter stating that the program doesnt require the 2 year rule thing, since it's been too long they dont keep does forms. do u think that letter should be enough?
    Although immigration didnt ask me for it but i plan to send it in anyway, or should i not? or why didnt they want to approve on the spot if they didnt ask me for further documetation??

first of all i big thank you to all of you who took the time to respond.
    I contacted my program that i came in with, about my iap 66 form. they will write me a letter stating that the program doesnt require the 2 year rule thing, since it's been too long they dont keep does forms. do u think that letter should be enough?
    Although immigration didnt ask me for it but i plan to send it in anyway, or should i not? or why didnt they want to approve on the spot if they didnt ask me for further documetation??

Comment

Hi Bianca,

I am following your story and know how it started. For the sake of the others who just read this post or are new to the board, can I request that you post this in your thread so that everybody will know the beginning of the story? (Who knows, some may had the same experience like you and be able to help you out.)

Just a suggestion.
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

...how many different threads must you actually start?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
          ...how many different threads must you actually start? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sundevil, there was no need to make some nasty remark, Bianca is a newcomer, and Mrs B already explained to keep to one thread,

I agree with Davdah, if they want the IAp66 they will know where to get it.

Comment

THANK YOU ALL. I guess I have to wait it out and see what decision they will come to, if they didnt need further evidence, since that's not what they asked for when we left, then i dont know what they will base their decision on???
            i promise i wont start any new threads!!!:-) have a nice weekend.

Comment

Have a great weekend Bianca
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs