X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy
    replied
    The problem is that they will give me hard time or easy to get it stamped......

Leave a comment:

• mmorales
    replied
    You can apply in Hong Kong on your trip or you can apply in Mexico or Canada prior to your trip.

myronmorales@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Jordy
    replied
    I am holding a H-1 and my wife is holding a H-4 now. We came to US with F-1 and never go back to Hong Kong for few years. We are planing to travel out USA for a month, do we have to go back to Hong Kong to get the visa stamping? We are so worry about the hard time to get the visas approved!!

Is there any suggestion or experience, especially from Hong Kong? Any information I have to bring to the consulate? And what kind of question they will ask?

Thank you very much!!

Leave a comment:

• Jordy
    started a topic H-1 and H-4 stamping

H-1 and H-4 stamping

I am holding a H-1 and my wife is holding a H-4 now. We came to US with F-1 and never go back to Hong Kong for few years. We are planing to travel out USA for a month, do we have to go back to Hong Kong to get the visa stamping? We are so worry about the hard time to get the visas approved!!

Is there any suggestion or experience, especially from Hong Kong? Any information I have to bring to the consulate? And what kind of question they will ask?

Thank you very much!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation