We really need your advices and help...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need your advices and help...

Hello everyone.Im new user here.
    I hope you can help us with our situation and can give us advices.As for me im not trusting to any embassies now...My husband is from USA and im from Kyrgyzstan (ex part of USSR) anyway after my husband left Iraq where he is was for a 16 month he came here to my country and we got married here.My hubby had only 1 month vacation.After we got married we went to the US embassy here we talked with consular.As we didnt knew anything about immigration visa and k3 visa we had no any information.And my husband started to ask consular what kinda visa we can get for me,consular told us get immigration visa guys and then my husband asked what about k3 visa and that man said no u cant get this visa,the thing is he didnt explained us that after I130 petition is on process we can apply for K3 visa but he didnt gaved us any information about it even we asked about it.And then we got all the documents ready and went to the embassy again we even took our letters,emails,pics,cards and consular looked at them and said well i guys i dont have any problem with this,which means everything is good.Anyway after we gaved I130 consular told us this papers are going to the embassy in Alma-Aty city which is in Kazakistan that in Kyrgyzstan they dont have any rights to give me immigration visa.Well we said thanks and went home.Its happened in january 17 2007.After this we got a call from us embassy in 25 of january 2007 they said hey guys now rules are changed and all the petitions I130 will send to Moscow and when husband asked how many time it will take they said they dont have any idea.And then we discussed about it coz we told that i will get immigration visa in 1 or 2 month after I130 will be approved by us embassy in Kazakistan.And when we told that they dont have any idea about Moscow and stuff we desided that we will cancel I130 and will try to get a guest visa.Of course my husband called them and said well we are cancelling I130.And after my husband left to the states.I went to the interview for a guest visa.I went there i had all the documents even got the document that i have a home which on my name.But consular talked with me only 2 minutes even maybe 1.5 minute and said Told ya guys apply for immigration visa and u shouldnt cancel it.What i could say i just started to cry infront of him and just said God bless you left.Payed 100 us dollars for this.After that we found out about K3 visa and how it works.And then i went and got documents translated again and legalized and sent them to husband.But my husband got a letter from Moscow they were asking if we are sure to cancel I130 or not and that we have 30 days to think about it.Of course it was like a gift from God.Anyway my husband sent them letter saying that we want keep I130 in process.And then husband called to the us embassy in Moscow and person who works there was rude with my husband and didnt wanted to answer to all the questions.Anyway we are waiting now for receive for I797 from Moscow.So husband can send I129F.We dont know how long we have to wait for now.All what we are trying to do is just to be together.We are not sure if husband needs still I797 receive from Moscow so he can send I129F and if you know please let us know what kinda documents we need for this.Now my husband in Alaska and getting out from the army will stay there till the middle of march 2007 and then he will go to Michigan.We dont know if husband will have enough money to come here and wait while i will get a visa,coz you all know that plane ticket cost too much and money is not coming from the sky like a rain or snow.The thing is we are trying to find true informations and right advices.Which im sure we can find here.Thank you all for your attention.Dunno how to explain to these people that we truly love each other,we thought that after husband will leave iraq and will back to the states nothing cant come between us and we will be together.We didnt knew that after getting married we have to go through this visa problems.Thank you for attention and God bless you all.

I'm sorry, but I think people will have a hard time reading your post because it's one giant paragraph.

I know it hurt my eyes trying to read it. I could not get past the first two sentances.

Comment

happy_wife, most people in your situation (and there are many) either deacided to wait or refile I-130 in the US. USCIS now is telling people who submitted their I-130 at the consulates abroad, not to refile in the US.

I don't know about Moscow, but it seams that London (another post where I-130s from consulates were sent for re-approval) has done the required checks, and people start getting interview appointments again.

Since filling I-130 overseas has so many advantages, I doubt anybody has tryed going for K3 after.

I suggest you try to contact Moscow and see what they are doing...

Comment

JDA im sorry for giant paragraph.But i think its better to tell exactly whats happened so people can advice you what to do correctly.
        Aneri thank you very much for your replay and your advice.My husband is going to call to Moscow
        God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_wife:
          JDA im sorry for giant paragraph.But i think its better to tell exactly whats happened so people can advice you what to do correctly.
          Aneri thank you very much for your replay and your advice.My husband is going to call to Moscow
          God bless you.
          It's not so much the length of the post. It's just that all information is just jumbled in one giant mess. Break it up properly in several paragraphs and add spaces between sentences.

Comment

happy wife

try this web site it helps a lot in procedures

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...om&page=guides

Comment

Thank you very much Said.

Comment

JD. this is for you. can u help her now?

Hello everyone.

Im new user here.

I hope you can help us with our situation and can give us advices.As for me im not trusting to any embassies now..

My husband is from USA and im from Kyrgyzstan (ex part of USSR) anyway after my husband left Iraq where he is was for a 16 month he came here to my country and we got married here.My hubby had only 1 month vacation.After we got married we went to the US embassy here we talked with consular.

As we didnt knew anything about immigration visa and k3 visa we had no any information.And my husband started to ask consular what kinda visa we can get for me

Consular told us get immigration visa guys and then my husband asked what about k3 visa and that man said no u cant get this visa,the thing is he didnt explained us that after I130 petition is on process we can apply for K3 visa but he didnt gaved us any information about it even we asked about it.

And then we got all the documents ready and went to the embassy again we even took our letters,emails,pics,cards and consular looked at them and said well i guys i dont have any problem with this,which means everything is good.

Anyway after we gaved I130 consular told us this papers are going to the embassy in Alma-Aty city which is in Kazakistan that in Kyrgyzstan they dont have any rights to give me immigration visa.Well we said thanks and went home.

Its happened in january 17 2007.After this we got a call from us embassy in 25 of january 2007 they said hey guys now rules are changed and all the petitions I130 will send to Moscow and when husband asked how many time it will take they said they dont have any idea.

And then we discussed about it coz we told that i will get immigration visa in 1 or 2 month after I130 will be approved by us embassy in Kazakistan.And when we told that they dont have any idea about Moscow and stuff we desided that we will cancel I130 and will try to get a guest visa.Of course my husband called them and said well we are cancelling I130.And after my husband left to the states.

I went to the interview for a guest visa.I went there i had all the documents even got the document that i have a home which on my name.But consular talked with me only 2 minutes even maybe 1.5 minute and said Told ya guys apply for immigration visa and u shouldnt cancel it.What i could say i just started to cry infront of him and just said God bless you left.Payed 100 us dollars for this.After that we found out about K3 visa and how it works.And then i went and got documents translated again and legalized and sent them to husband.

But my husband got a letter from Moscow they were asking if we are sure to cancel I130 or not and that we have 30 days to think about it.Of course it was like a gift from God.Anyway my husband sent them letter saying that we want keep I130 in process.And then husband called to the us embassy in Moscow and person who works there was rude with my husband and didnt wanted to answer to all the questions.

Anyway we are waiting now for receive for I797 from Moscow.So husband can send I129F.We dont know how long we have to wait for now.All what we are trying to do is just to be together.We are not sure if husband needs still I797 receive from Moscow

also he can send I129F and if you know please let us know what kinda documents we need for this.Now my husband in Alaska and getting out from the army will stay there till the middle of march 2007 and then he will go to Michigan.We dont know if husband will have enough money to come here and wait while i will get a visa,coz you all know that plane ticket cost too much and money is not coming from the sky like a rain or snow.

The thing is we are trying to find true informations and right advices.Which im sure we can find here.

Thank you all for your attention.Dunno how to explain to these people that we truly love each other,we thought that after husband will leave iraq and will back to the states nothing cant come between us and we will be together.We didnt knew that after getting married we have to go through this visa problems.

Thank you for attention and God bless you all.

There you go Happy wife.

Said has given you good advice. visa journey is best for you

Best wishes to you and your husband

Comment

4 now thank you very much
                  Today we called to the US embassy in Moscow and they said they are already sent approved I-130 petition to the US embassy in Bishkek,then i called to the US embassy in Bishkek and they said they will give me a call next week and will tell me when is my interview woohoo THANK GOD!!!

Comment

happy wife

I am glad to hear this news, just be prepared not to lose time, prepare all documents they might need from you, just to be prepared, so you do not consume time when they start the processing. God Almighty be with you.

Comment

Happy wife

you are more than welcome.

Your husband is a lucky man to have a good wife like you. and I suppose that is why you both are happy and all will be fine.

best wishes.

Comment

Thank you for your advices guys Yes Said all the documents are ready now.Im thinking even to make many photo copies of these documents so iam lol.
                        4now i just love my husband and he is a gift from our wonderful God
                        Thank you guys and God bless you.

Comment

what did you say? you need to LEARN ENGLISH for starters. Dear Readers: she applied for a "guest visa" although she claims "she is married". See how these illegas manipulate our laws? Best thing is to stay where you are and stop bothering us with your problems.
                          to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

sickofillegals IM LEARNING ENGLISH AND ITS NOT UR BUSINESS IF YOUR SO HATEFULL PERSON WHAT THE **** YOU DOING HERE? THIS WEB SITE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO NEEDS ANY INFO ABOUT VISAS AND STUFFS...BY THE WAY I SPEAK 4 LANGUAGES HOPE U GOT THE HINT!!!MY HUSBAND IS US CITIZEN AND HE WAS FIGHTING IN IRAQ FOR A 16 MONTH AND IF UR SOO COOL MAYBE YOU WILL GO TO IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN AND SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR A USA?AND YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL PITY FOR YOU...OH BY THE WAY IF YOU HATE ILLEGALS MAYBE YOU WILL LOOK AT YOUR ANCESTORS? I BET THEY WERE ILLEGALS TOO UNLESS YOUR A NATIVE AMERICAN...AND IM NOT BOTHERING WITH MY PROBLEMS IM JUST SHARING AND FOUND SOME GOOD FRIENDS HERE WHO IS HELPING ME WITH ADVICES...AND ITS NOT UR BUSINESS WHERE I WILL MOVE OR STAY ...GO AND GET A LIFE SICKOFILLEGALS.GOD BE WITH YOU...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation