X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed Hope
    replied
    Greetings! I'm writing for a friend of mine that would like to move to Tennessee from Belgium. She has worked for 7 years as an Occupational Therapist, which I understand is a job in demand here in the USA. We have sent her resume to several places here in TN and the response is that she will need her naturalization papers and of course a USA OT license. It seems a catch 22. In order to get here she needs a job to get a work visa but in order to get a job she needs a green card. What steps should she take to get a job here? Thanx!

Leave a comment:

• Blessed Hope
    started a topic Need to Know Steps to Working in USA

Need to Know Steps to Working in USA

Greetings! I'm writing for a friend of mine that would like to move to Tennessee from Belgium. She has worked for 7 years as an Occupational Therapist, which I understand is a job in demand here in the USA. We have sent her resume to several places here in TN and the response is that she will need her naturalization papers and of course a USA OT license. It seems a catch 22. In order to get here she needs a job to get a work visa but in order to get a job she needs a green card. What steps should she take to get a job here? Thanx!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney