Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it enough yet?

I don't try to be rude, but the postings between you ( Timmy) and you ( someone12)and who else is hanging in there, are getting annoying.It seems like that you both have a lot of time to spend on a computer, watching if the other one wrote something.
    I really try to get advise here how to get my life back in order but all I see are these postings. Didn't both of you made your point yet?
    I understand, Timmy that you don't like Someones point of few and his way of expressing it, where btw your language deterioated also. I see things probably a little bit different than someone 12, but it is his opinion- so what? About his language- some people have never learned to talk different or to express their opinion in a appropriate manner. If you don't like it, why don't you hit the ignore button?
    By posting the way you do it, you- and I say now unknowingly- push people like me, who need help, to the side because our questions appear on site 3 or 4.
    Someone 12, I don't care about your language either. You have your opinion, that's fine with me- I don't need to share it or like it.
    Actually, Someone12 has not given any comment (yet) to my postings, and I am out of status. I don't know if he just overread it, if he was to busy or if he just sees a difference in the cases. If he should ever say anything nasty, I wouldn't even care, because I didn't do anything knowingly wrong.
    If you guys can't or don't want to stop your " you are a loser- no you are!" thing could you please open just one posting and keep it there so we others can go on with what we are here for. Please!
    Like I said, I don't want to be rude or step on anybodys toes, but it even annoys me and I am usually a very unperturbed person.
    Thank you
    Vegado

I don't try to be rude, but the postings between you ( Timmy) and you ( someone12)and who else is hanging in there, are getting annoying.It seems like that you both have a lot of time to spend on a computer, watching if the other one wrote something.
    I really try to get advise here how to get my life back in order but all I see are these postings. Didn't both of you made your point yet?
    I understand, Timmy that you don't like Someones point of few and his way of expressing it, where btw your language deterioated also. I see things probably a little bit different than someone 12, but it is his opinion- so what? About his language- some people have never learned to talk different or to express their opinion in a appropriate manner. If you don't like it, why don't you hit the ignore button?
    By posting the way you do it, you- and I say now unknowingly- push people like me, who need help, to the side because our questions appear on site 3 or 4.
    Someone 12, I don't care about your language either. You have your opinion, that's fine with me- I don't need to share it or like it.
    Actually, Someone12 has not given any comment (yet) to my postings, and I am out of status. I don't know if he just overread it, if he was to busy or if he just sees a difference in the cases. If he should ever say anything nasty, I wouldn't even care, because I didn't do anything knowingly wrong.
    If you guys can't or don't want to stop your " you are a loser- no you are!" thing could you please open just one posting and keep it there so we others can go on with what we are here for. Please!
    Like I said, I don't want to be rude or step on anybodys toes, but it even annoys me and I am usually a very unperturbed person.
    Thank you
    Vegado

Comment

so what is your story?

Comment

I had to edit my posting, because I would not care if Someone12 would say something ugly.

Someone what do you mean by " what's your story?" If you want to know why I am on that board, read it , because it it to long and complicated to write it again.
        If you want to know what I meant with this posting, I will say it more clear : please keep your discussion with Timmy and the others regarding who is a looser and who does or doesn't have a life in one ( 1) posting and not every single one.
        I would appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed