X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSalas
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vladimir:
    I HAD A FELONY TWO YEARS AGO THE CHARGE WAS GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE, I WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY THEY CLOSE MY CASE AS NOLLE PROLLE- PT COMPT, AND THE CASE WAS EXPUNGED, BUT I WENT TO A IMMIGRATION LAWYER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT SINCE THEY I HAD TO GO TO THE PT PROGRAM THAT THERE IS A BIG CHANCE THAT THE IRS WILL DENY MY APPLICATION, THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO WAIT FOR 5 YEARS SO THAT I CAN DO MY CITIZENSHIP THROUGH THE MORAL CHARACTER. I AM CONFUSED CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE ???

THANKS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For people like you, we pay for it... this is the problem we have!! no wonder why... a lot of immigrants that ARE good to society are rejected... Because criminals like YOU come and ruin everything!

Leave a comment:

• myselfdotcom
    replied
    for real...i am an immigrant myself...but man you give us a bad name...

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    You come in our country, you steal, you hire filthy attorneys who know how to beat the system and now you expect us to tell you what to do before your *** is being hauled back to where it came from? You have some guts bro.

Leave a comment:

• vladimir
    replied
    I HAD A FELONY TWO YEARS AGO THE CHARGE WAS GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE, I WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY THEY CLOSE MY CASE AS NOLLE PROLLE- PT COMPT, AND THE CASE WAS EXPUNGED, BUT I WENT TO A IMMIGRATION LAWYER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT SINCE THEY I HAD TO GO TO THE PT PROGRAM THAT THERE IS A BIG CHANCE THAT THE IRS WILL DENY MY APPLICATION, THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO WAIT FOR 5 YEARS SO THAT I CAN DO MY CITIZENSHIP THROUGH THE MORAL CHARACTER. I AM CONFUSED CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE ???

THANKS

Leave a comment:

• vladimir
    started a topic CITIZENSHIP PROBLEMS

CITIZENSHIP PROBLEMS

THANKS
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation