Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Border Crossers

I just saw on the news that ICE just busted a group of illegals from Pakistan trying to cross into the U.S. from Canada. It was reported that they paid a human smuggler $35k per person to get them into the U.S. and that they were smuggled into Canada using fake documents.

The U.S. has ICE agents working at Mexican airports and seaports so I guess it's a lot easier for illegals from overseas to enter through Canada.

I just saw on the news that ICE just busted a group of illegals from Pakistan trying to cross into the U.S. from Canada. It was reported that they paid a human smuggler $35k per person to get them into the U.S. and that they were smuggled into Canada using fake documents.

The U.S. has ICE agents working at Mexican airports and seaports so I guess it's a lot easier for illegals from overseas to enter through Canada.

Comment

They have always had that problem with Canada. In the news there are always illegals they catch trying to cross the border.

Comment

what I want to know is where the h-e-l-l did these illegals get $35K each in the first place

Comment

Good point. With that kind of $$$ they could have hired a top notch immigration attorney and came in legally. I'm sure that kind of $$$ would have sped up the process a bit.

Comment

Maybe they could not get in legally - who knows who they are! And the authorities did catch them - in collaboration with Canadian authorities. Both governments are working together on the issue. A different story than the southern border.

Comment

if this info is legit than you can only assume that they were up to no good .. with 35k you could settle in canada and probably live a better life there then here having to start with nothing .. or better yet they could go to some up and coming EU country thats about to be added to the union or was just added and buy a house and beater car for that kind of money

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation