Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Waiver / Evidence

Hello guys I am new to the forum and have done a lot of searches and found a lot of the information here very useful. Here is my story; I met my wife through a Co-Worker in late 2006. We dated for a while and decided to get married in March of 2007. We moved in together and started living our lives. In Aug of 2007 I received my conditional green based on my marriage to my wife.

Here is were it gets bad. In January of 08, I come home after working a 12 hour shift and when I get there my wife tells me that our relationship isn't working out and that she wants to get separated. She says that me and her are too different and that it wouldn't work out in the long run. I was of course depressed but I couldn't do much. We have stayed in good terms and now 4 months later she is going to file for divorce. I told her that I would sign the paperwork if that's what she really wants to do. I suggested seeing a marriage counselor but she refused because she says that she's already seeing another man, which broke my heart!

I spoke to 3 different immigration attorneys and they said I have a small chance of getting my conditions removed with the I-751 waiver. And to tell you guys the truth I am terrified of being deported! I have been here since I was 3 years old and know nothing about my country. Can you guys please review my evidence and tell me what you think about it or if it's enough?

* Affidavit from her saying she doesn't want to be with me
    * Joint Motorcycle Loan
    * Joint Motorcycle Insurance
    * 2007 Joint Taxes
    * 2 Love Letters
    * Pictures of wedding and family
    * Wedding Band Receipt
    * Joint Health Insurance
    * Joint Health Insurance Statements
    * Older Bank Statements
    * Lease from our first residence
    * Rental Agreement for our 2nd residence
    * Copy of her ID and Social with my last name on both and same address
    * Utilities Bills, hers and mine coming to same address
    * Joint P.O. BOX
    * Copies of checks where we were both employed, me and her worked at the same company for a while and I have copies of both of our checks.
    * Affidavit from our boss from that company
    * 3 Affidavits from friends
    * A couple of home videos

What do you guys think my chances are with this? Will it look better for me if she's the one filing the divorce?

Thanks for any input/advice and god bless...

- Steven

Hello guys I am new to the forum and have done a lot of searches and found a lot of the information here very useful. Here is my story; I met my wife through a Co-Worker in late 2006. We dated for a while and decided to get married in March of 2007. We moved in together and started living our lives. In Aug of 2007 I received my conditional green based on my marriage to my wife.

Here is were it gets bad. In January of 08, I come home after working a 12 hour shift and when I get there my wife tells me that our relationship isn't working out and that she wants to get separated. She says that me and her are too different and that it wouldn't work out in the long run. I was of course depressed but I couldn't do much. We have stayed in good terms and now 4 months later she is going to file for divorce. I told her that I would sign the paperwork if that's what she really wants to do. I suggested seeing a marriage counselor but she refused because she says that she's already seeing another man, which broke my heart!

I spoke to 3 different immigration attorneys and they said I have a small chance of getting my conditions removed with the I-751 waiver. And to tell you guys the truth I am terrified of being deported! I have been here since I was 3 years old and know nothing about my country. Can you guys please review my evidence and tell me what you think about it or if it's enough?

* Affidavit from her saying she doesn't want to be with me
    * Joint Motorcycle Loan
    * 2007 Joint Taxes
    * 2 Love Letters
    * Pictures of wedding and family
    * Wedding Band Receipt
    * Joint Health Insurance
    * Joint Health Insurance Statements
    * Older Bank Statements
    * Lease from our first residence
    * Rental Agreement for our 2nd residence
    * Copy of her ID and Social with my last name on both and same address
    * Utilities Bills, hers and mine coming to same address
    * Joint P.O. BOX
    * Copies of checks where we were both employed, me and her worked at the same company for a while and I have copies of both of our checks.
    * Affidavit from our boss from that company
    * 3 Affidavits from friends
    * A couple of home videos

What do you guys think my chances are with this? Will it look better for me if she's the one filing the divorce?

Thanks for any input/advice and god bless...

- Steven

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">* A couple of home videos </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

p o r n o ???
      These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> * Joint Motorcycle Loan
        * </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can tell the class of people we are dealing with here by this
        These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times