X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter to President Bush

Dear President Bush:

I'm planning a trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the United States into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements, and I'm confident that you can help with this.

I plan to stay for as long as I want to, and skip all of the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure that the Mexicans handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care and education for my entire family.
    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services that I might need, whether I use them or not.
    3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
    4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
    5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
    6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school, with the Mexican flag flying lower down (upside down is good, too).
    7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so that I can get easy access to government services.
    9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from President Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police
    officers speak English.
    11. I plan to fly the American flag from the roof of my house, put American flag decals on
    my car and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
    12. I will also need to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
    13. Please tell all the people in Mexico to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place
    on the economy or social services.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all of these things for all the people who come to America from Mexico. I'm sure that President Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,
    SunDevilUSA

Dear President Bush:

I'm planning a trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the United States into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements, and I'm confident that you can help with this.

I plan to stay for as long as I want to, and skip all of the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure that the Mexicans handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care and education for my entire family.
    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services that I might need, whether I use them or not.
    3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
    4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
    5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
    6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school, with the Mexican flag flying lower down (upside down is good, too).
    7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so that I can get easy access to government services.
    9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from President Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police
    officers speak English.
    11. I plan to fly the American flag from the roof of my house, put American flag decals on
    my car and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
    12. I will also need to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
    13. Please tell all the people in Mexico to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place
    on the economy or social services.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all of these things for all the people who come to America from Mexico. I'm sure that President Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,
    SunDevilUSA

Comment

Dear SunDevilUSA,

I like your letter. Do you mind if I ImmortalE it (copy and paste) to the editoral section of my local newspaper? I will of course list you as the author. Let me know. I think many readers in my hometown would enjoy. One more thing, when are you sending it? Perhaps we could all sign and have it delieverd via FedEx to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Thanks,
      bigdummy

Comment

unless his name is John Tracy, he simply copied and paste.

see http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...E2C31F18478653

same dumb letter

Comment

BigDummy: I can't take credit for authoring the letter. It did strike a chord with me, as it uses humor to make a very important point, so I posted it here to share with everyone.

Comment

You alredy took the credit, fu ck ing lier !

Comment

You should have given credits in your initial posting you illegal immigrant.

This should be enough to have you deported.

Comment

Hello, there!

SunDevilUSA

Happy Easter.

Cass

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms