Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i751 RE: CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

Hello everyone. I need advise regarding the 3 emails I have received. The emails contain the ff:

" Receipt Number: WAC************
    Application Type: CRI89, Petition to remove conditions of permanent resident status received.

Current status: Card Production ordered.

On February 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic email updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register ...."

Here is my timeline:

Jan 3...sent the 1751 application
    Jan 11...USCIS received my application
    Jan 24...received NOA
    Jan 26...received letter for biometric, picture, signature.
    feb 7...biometric schedule
    feb 26...received the above 3 emails

Please let me know what these emails for.

Hello everyone. I need advise regarding the 3 emails I have received. The emails contain the ff:

" Receipt Number: WAC************
    Application Type: CRI89, Petition to remove conditions of permanent resident status received.

Current status: Card Production ordered.

On February 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic email updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register ...."

Here is my timeline:

Jan 3...sent the 1751 application
    Jan 11...USCIS received my application
    Jan 24...received NOA
    Jan 26...received letter for biometric, picture, signature.
    feb 7...biometric schedule
    feb 26...received the above 3 emails

Please let me know what these emails for.

Comment

it means that ur application has been received and ACCEPTED!!!! and ur card is being produced and ur going to get it in the post........ if they need something in the meantime then they will contact u and if u move let them know.. i think to a plain english woman that is what its saying .... if its meaning anything else.... i would be supprised.... i doubt they would be doing a card if the application wasnt accepted......... and approved....

Comment

HI NTFD3,

Thanks for your reply. My only concern was why I did not received an approval first before they produced the card. Anyways, thanks again.

Comment

i am glad someone has something positive to report on here... .let us know when u get it in the post. be great to get a follow up. thanks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation