Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please HELP ME!!

ok.. 2 yrs ago some1 stole my wallet with all my identification cards (green card, social security card and drivers licence...etc)

i did file a police report and got my drivers licence back(i re-applied it)... the prob. is that at the time i didnt know that my green card was expiring!! i sorta took my time and now im over a year late for renewing my alien card...

am i too late?? or can i still do it? do i need a lawyer?? eh..i also dont remember my lost alien card number....i do, however, remember my social security number tho...

please someone answer to my questions

thank you!!

ok.. 2 yrs ago some1 stole my wallet with all my identification cards (green card, social security card and drivers licence...etc)

i did file a police report and got my drivers licence back(i re-applied it)... the prob. is that at the time i didnt know that my green card was expiring!! i sorta took my time and now im over a year late for renewing my alien card...

am i too late?? or can i still do it? do i need a lawyer?? eh..i also dont remember my lost alien card number....i do, however, remember my social security number tho...

please someone answer to my questions

thank you!!

Comment

Check your old passport, you might have your GC number there. Also, check other INS documnets where you might find you A number.

You can still file I-90 to replace GC. You do not need to hire an attorney for this.

Comment

thank you for replying tak...the thing is that it's been so long (nearly 10 yrs) since i last used my passport ..i do not think that i still have it.

eh..in fact, i do not have any documents T_T..i cannot find any of them...i never knew that i would need those paper, i sorta disgard all the paper when i received my green card 10 years ago.

is there any other way to find out what my alien number is??

Comment

eh.........any1 out there with answers???

i dont even mind if any1 wants to make a few buck outa me (aka pay some1 who can get my green card renewed), but i do need to find out wat i need to do next!! so please....help the poor guy here!!

Comment

Try and remember whether you gave a copy to any of your employers or any one else. That is one place where your A number may be

Comment

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/replace.htm
              The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation