Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 Processing Dates in NY

Why N400 Processing Dates in NY are going backward? Can some one put some light on this? Thank you.

Why N400 Processing Dates in NY are going backward? Can some one put some light on this? Thank you.

Comment

Can some one answer to my request please.

Comment

don't know mate...............but you should move to vermont where it APPARENTLY takes on average 4 months to apply, process, interview for the N-400

Comment

Do you know how long it would take to transfer your application when you move? Is there a waiting period after the move?
          Thanks.

Comment

Midnightstorm, if this question is directed towards me then this is what happened to me: Applied in Pennsylvania on September 30th, moved to Vermont on November 2nd, Fingerprints done on Dec 3rd, Fingerprints and name check cleared by December 17th, was told that my interview would be in February 2005 or at the very latest in March. I was completely shocked by this, so I asked how come things moved so fast in Vermont........the immigration officer told me on average, the whole process takes 4 months.........so to answer your question, there was no real time delay......however I did learn something I didn't know. The processing dates for N-400 for each district office maybe unrealistic because ALL OF THE PROCESSING is done at the service center and is not sent to the district offices until a case is ready for an interview. So in reality, if you transfer your case early then there shouldn't be a delay in the processing of the N-400 because it will stil be at the service center. I think your problems begin if you transfer after the case has been sent to the district office because we all know how things can get lost in these places.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation