Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

paying USCIS more money for faster processing....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paying USCIS more money for faster processing....

Have you guys known or know people who have paid the USCIS more money,to have thier application processed faster??? cause the USCIS page does not mention anything about it...

But my one friend who works with a working visa for 3 years,applied for a greencard etc,through an company immigration attorney,and they told them with everyhting it would take 12 - 15 months for the greencard to be approved etc...
    he asked if there is a faster way.He paid for the normal filing 500 bucks...
    they said INS asks for 1000 bucks to have it done within 12 days....and the attorney wants 200 bucks.

When he applied to get his work visa,he got it within 12 days,in which he also paid like 3 times the amount,instead of waiting maybe over a year for it...I hear this alot lately.

So I was wondering,if anyone knows more about,since the USCIS page does not officially I guess mention that,if u pay an extra more the proccessing time is always within 2 weeks.

What do you guys think about this?

Have you guys known or know people who have paid the USCIS more money,to have thier application processed faster??? cause the USCIS page does not mention anything about it...

But my one friend who works with a working visa for 3 years,applied for a greencard etc,through an company immigration attorney,and they told them with everyhting it would take 12 - 15 months for the greencard to be approved etc...
    he asked if there is a faster way.He paid for the normal filing 500 bucks...
    they said INS asks for 1000 bucks to have it done within 12 days....and the attorney wants 200 bucks.

When he applied to get his work visa,he got it within 12 days,in which he also paid like 3 times the amount,instead of waiting maybe over a year for it...I hear this alot lately.

So I was wondering,if anyone knows more about,since the USCIS page does not officially I guess mention that,if u pay an extra more the proccessing time is always within 2 weeks.

What do you guys think about this?

Comment

Premium Processing a $1,000 tax is applyable to some visa categories including EB (employment based)
      For this tax the USCIS will give you an answer within 14 days or else if this period of time passed they will give you the money back and continue to process your application on premium processing.http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...oc092206PR.pdf

www.USImmigrationForAll.com
      Frank G. Becker & Associates
      www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

It's been officially available. The form I-907 is a request for premium processing and cost $1000.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation