Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APPEAL FOR CALM ON MAY 1 !

I appeal all Americans and Illegal Aliens to maintain the peace on Monday on the day of insurgency !

But just in case; all Americans should stock up on weapons and ammunition !

BE CALM !

Secure your house and shoot any invader if they get within 2000 yards of your home otherwise they will rape your wife and daughters !!

DO NOT PANIC !!!

I URGE CALM AND COOL HEADEDNESS !!!

Just in case stock up on food and heating fuel because it could last through next winter

WORST CASE SCENARIO: 2 -3 Million Americans dead; 6-9 million Mexicans dead should leave America intact but I URGE NO VIOLENCE IF POSSIBLE !!

Stay cool and calm and only shoot to kill if necessary if they come within 2000 yards of raping your wife and daughters !!!! I urge peace and calm!

DO NOT PANIC ! DO NOT PANIC !!! I WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY TO MAINTAIN THE CALM AND PEACE !!!

I appeal all Americans and Illegal Aliens to maintain the peace on Monday on the day of insurgency !

But just in case; all Americans should stock up on weapons and ammunition !

BE CALM !

Secure your house and shoot any invader if they get within 2000 yards of your home otherwise they will rape your wife and daughters !!

DO NOT PANIC !!!

I URGE CALM AND COOL HEADEDNESS !!!

Just in case stock up on food and heating fuel because it could last through next winter

WORST CASE SCENARIO: 2 -3 Million Americans dead; 6-9 million Mexicans dead should leave America intact but I URGE NO VIOLENCE IF POSSIBLE !!

Stay cool and calm and only shoot to kill if necessary if they come within 2000 yards of raping your wife and daughters !!!! I urge peace and calm!

DO NOT PANIC ! DO NOT PANIC !!! I WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY TO MAINTAIN THE CALM AND PEACE !!!

Comment

RUMOR CONTROL REPORT
      CONFIRMED:

* Reports of fuel and ammunition shortages in the Southwestern parts of the country are being reported.
      * 10,000 National Guard have been put on alert in Arizona to seal the border from a surge of illegals and to quell rioting
      * 5000 LAPD alerted to be put on riot duty
      * US National Anthem recorded in Spanish
      * Mexican Govt declares that they have "taken L.A."
      * USCIS arrests and deports 1000 likely May Day trouble makers
      * NORAD put on alert to prevent any May Day hi*******s
      * USCIS Processing Centers and offices beefing up security

DON'T PANIC; ASK ME ABOUT ANY RUMORS AND I WILL FIND OUT THE FACTS; I HAVE BROKEN INTOALL COMPUTERS AT THE FBI, USCIS, NORAD, CIA, WHITE HOUSE, NSA, NYPD, LAPD, ... I can find out anything thats going on

Don't Panic !

Comment

- PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT -

Here are some ammunition sites;

There is PLENTY of ammunition for all white people ! The negroes have plenty of ammo already and for the sake of National Security they have temporarily suspended all anti-white hostilities.

I urge all to remain calm; there is no reason to panic ! Don't Panic !!!

http://www.impactguns.com/store/

http://www.camping4less.com/links/s*...dsupplies.html

http://www.at-la.com/biz/@la-guns.htm

Comment

Hmmm. Let's see. Admitting to a felony on a public newsgroup would derive what kind of sentence? Are you going to put your shiny new law degree to use and fight the conviction pro per?
          I HAVE BROKEN INTOALL COMPUTERS AT THE FBI, USCIS, NORAD, CIA, WHITE HOUSE, NSA, NYPD, LAPD, ... I can find out anything thats going on
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

I have super secure software that they can't trace; don't worry about it

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation