Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada immigration

I'd like to ask anyone if they have any information regarding immigration to Canada. I'm an illegal alien here in the States and would like to try it out in Canada. Is it possible to apply there even with my current 'out-of-status' situation? or is this not possible? Please advise...anyone.

Thanks.

I'd like to ask anyone if they have any information regarding immigration to Canada. I'm an illegal alien here in the States and would like to try it out in Canada. Is it possible to apply there even with my current 'out-of-status' situation? or is this not possible? Please advise...anyone.

Thanks.

Comment

Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

Basically, it depends on which class you want to apply;many people fall in the skilled immigrant category,which is often if you have many years of experience or a masters degree.

I dont think being out of status here matters coz I know 2 people who got the Canada green card and both had been out of status.

Comment

Thanks John Doe. I had intended to apply as a skilled worker so I'll check the website and hope I get as lucky as the 2 people you know.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation