Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Certification

My friend applied for labor certification under 245i in April 2001.Now his priority date is going to be current to start the process for labor certification but unfortunately the company which was sponsring him, filed bankruptcy.what can he do in this situation now? Would he loose everything now or he has to find another company to sponsor him? How is going to effect on his labor certification, if he replaces another company to sponsor him? Any advise would be appreciated.
    Henry

My friend applied for labor certification under 245i in April 2001.Now his priority date is going to be current to start the process for labor certification but unfortunately the company which was sponsring him, filed bankruptcy.what can he do in this situation now? Would he loose everything now or he has to find another company to sponsor him? How is going to effect on his labor certification, if he replaces another company to sponsor him? Any advise would be appreciated.
    Henry

Comment

He can still use his approved certification for his I-140 if he can find a similar job with another employer.

Comment

He should be grandfathered and can file another labor certification if it has not yet been approved.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

mmorales the labor certification has not been approved yet and it is in the initial stage.Thanks
          Henry

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed