Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married by wanted american

I came to america 3 years ago for cultural exange and I extended and change my visa fot 2 1/2 years...When I was about to going home I meet my husband...We got a married 2 monts ago but than mont ago my husband rubbed a store with gun an I didn't hear from him sinse that..now he is wanted by police....
    My situacion is very difficul, because I didn't alrady have legal status before we got a married and we still didn't send my greeen card paperwork to the immigration. I can't do that now, because my husband need a sign a forms and I also need a documents from him...What can I do? Even if police will find him, hi'll go to the jall and he is not gonna be able to go to the innterwew with me...I love my husband and yes I'm mad at him for what he did but I wanna see him at least from the jall, but I'm no able to suppord myself, because I dont have even a work permit. I can't leave a country, because, I woudnt be able to come back for 10 years..what can I do?

I came to america 3 years ago for cultural exange and I extended and change my visa fot 2 1/2 years...When I was about to going home I meet my husband...We got a married 2 monts ago but than mont ago my husband rubbed a store with gun an I didn't hear from him sinse that..now he is wanted by police....
    My situacion is very difficul, because I didn't alrady have legal status before we got a married and we still didn't send my greeen card paperwork to the immigration. I can't do that now, because my husband need a sign a forms and I also need a documents from him...What can I do? Even if police will find him, hi'll go to the jall and he is not gonna be able to go to the innterwew with me...I love my husband and yes I'm mad at him for what he did but I wanna see him at least from the jall, but I'm no able to suppord myself, because I dont have even a work permit. I can't leave a country, because, I woudnt be able to come back for 10 years..what can I do?

Comment

You need an immigration attorney and there are organizations, such as Catholic Human Charities or other Legal Aid outfits, that can assist you if you do not have the money to hire a lawyer. Look them up in your area phonebook. (There is a process where an alien can proceed if a spouse is incarcerated. Not sure what is involved, but signing petitions I am sure can be arranged. The bigger problem is who will sponsor you, since he will not be working).
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

I would also recommend the assistance of a criminal lawyer. The DA could file an indictment against her under the conspiracy law just to place more weight upon his shoulders.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation