well next month is back to the states for me

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    hi babe

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    @mike..... /L.ICK hehehe... im being a bad girl...

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
    ok i know now im way off and need some college classes how the **** you goggle someone name from here without knowing her real name using just the screen name from ilw... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Baby, once you get to that point, you are no longer human! . I ride a fine line myself!!!

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    H.ECK

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    ok i know now im way off and need some college classes how the **** you goggle someone name from here without knowing her real name using just the screen name from ilw...

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    I'm sorry. Am I supposed to apologize here for having been born so smart and intelligent to see through YOUR games?
    Mmmm.. NOT! You think you know who I am, but you don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Talk about living in a fantasy world.

Listen stupid, the only court we want, we desire, is the Federal District Court in Washington DC. No more games, no more pretending you have the scoop on any of us, no more half truths that you post here, and no more manipulation, falsification, conspiracy theory, etc. It is time to put up or shut up IP, or Agnes, It is time to pay the reaper and that will be very costly to you. It is time to end this charade once and for all. We are not going to set up a mock court so that you can hide in cyberspace when things do not go your way. Again, time to ante up IP. Time to come and see if you can defend yourself and the allegations. Obama will not help you, DNC Chairman Dean will not help you, and no one is going to help you. One way or the other, you will be tried, you will be measured, and you will be judged by a court of law and sentenced to the maximum that the law allows.

You are defined by your actions IP, by your willingness to manipulate and aggetate anyone who disagrees with you. That is why your own family has disowned you, why they have told you you are no longer welcomes. That is who you are, not some storybook pudknoecker wannabe princess who thinks you are the innocent victim here.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jasmin:
    yeah u taliban donkey @ss up people need me and bush alike americans to bring the smoke out fr ur back. run as fast u can with ur donkey@ssup so we can trash u where u guys belong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither america nor this forum need your inappropriate racist comments in this thread. Stick to the facts and findings and keep your ignorant ethnic hatred to yourself.

I am surprised that no one else here has called you on it. What are we coming to here to allow this as though we condone it.... or maybe I am wrong, maybe this is the consensus?

Most powerful country on earth= invade Iraq and kill innocent people for no reason.

Sounds like a terrorist act to me ordered by a terrorist GW Bush

What do you say about that

hint.... only intelligent comments will suffice...what.... no comment... I didnt think so.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    The hot Tub Has Reached The Ohh sooo perfect Temperature!!! Just Right!!! . ngvhvb vb v gxdszdfcvfgc! Did Someone say Something???? LOL!! . Ohhhh well!! There Is always tommorrow!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    sigh... ok...
    brit your funny lol

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Wait you guys, she is right. She does have a registration card and here it is...

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
    GUYS
    it ****s when you have no clue what happen and trying to read this and put the info together... hey and how come i wasnt invited to the pm.... grr i feel left out.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Baby,

Believe me. Being 'left out' of this is a good thing. Count your blessings - lol!

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    s'ucks

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    GUYS
    it ****s when you have no clue what happen and trying to read this and put the info together... hey and how come i wasnt invited to the pm.... grr i feel left out....

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources