***XXOOO***X

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    You are a nut case Sprint, this is all I will say.
    I am not afraid of you. And I will say this the last time- leave me alone or we will invite your ex husband over to tell us about the real

Sprint, and to see for himself what you've been up to.

So carry on with your threats, and the nastiness.

You do not own this forum, and are in no place to tell me to leave it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iperson, I am speaking to the Police and taking this with me tomorrow, just so you know.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      And I will come back on here saying that this isn't the thread to bring up past c.rap. There are serious allegations here that the US government was the cause of 9/11. For all you people who believe this, I don't know what to say. But, if I were you having those beliefs, I wouldn't want to live here if I were you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet earlier above you said:

Quote: You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine.

I think Proud you were trying to bring up **** there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought there was an understanding that we wouldn't speak to each other here, Sprint? Leave me alone and don't follow my posts. Have fun trashing me to whoever, but not to the few friends I have left here. They are off limits.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
        And I will come back on here saying that this isn't the thread to bring up past c.rap. There are serious allegations here that the US government was the cause of 9/11. For all you people who believe this, I don't know what to say. But, if I were you having those beliefs, I wouldn't want to live here if I were you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet earlier above you said:

Quote: You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine.

I think Proud you were trying to bring up **** there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought there was an understanding that we wouldn't speak to each other here, Sprint? Leave me alone and don't follow my posts. Have fun trashing me to whoever, but not to the few friends I have left here. They are off limits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why bring it up? You do every chance you get then you say not to bring past krap up?

Practice what you preach!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
          I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was inside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was inside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          nobody saw nothing. its a big lie, i can say that yesterday i had breakfast with jesus but it does not really mean anything, anybody can say anything . and i wonder why 250.000 employees took a day off at 9/11 . hmmm any answers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW!!! I Was there!!! Felt It, Heard It, Drove To It within 2 Minutes To See It!!! I Was in Arlington. Mike_2007 = Close To me . Googed!!! . Googed = 1 Ignorant M F R!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was the AA flight, right? Not some other plan that the government flew in there? Please help!!!!!!

Comment

The best Best part Of The Power Posters Of ILW!!!
            CRAZY!!! INSANE!!! LOL. Thank You god!
            Whacko's is Just what I Needed!!! LMAO!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

iperson, take you garbage out and dont post in my thread

Comment

My last word:

18 USC 875

Sorry Mike..I'll let you have thread back

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Believe what you want. People died that day. That's all that matters. Mike, go back to your country if you think the US is so corrupt. My God, what's wrong with you? I don't mean to be insulting, but you are insulting my country with this thread and challenging that my friends didn't see the plane fly into the Pentagon! You weren't here or anywhere near the east coast when all this happened! You believe in these stupid blogs that say otherwise? Ugh. I thought better of you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  no i dont believe whatever i want. i believe the truth and only the truth. and once again, show me where and when did i insulted your country? copy and paste, show me one statement proud. this is really strange how the truth makes people angry . the FBI went just few minutes after the pentagon attack cross the street and took the video tapes from the security cameras at the hotel and hide them and your telling me someone saw the plane and he was inside? so how did he saw the plane if he was inside? the media paid people money and brought some fake witnesses at that day and there was a reporter on cnn actually reported to collapse of the second tower before it even collapsed!!!!!!!! how do u explain this proud? everything was a big lie and fake and these blogs are not stupid , the official story is stupid but we live in a time were the truth is called stupidity and evil is called truth. believe what you want but this is the sad true proud. and again, dont tell me to go back to my country , who are you proud to tell me this? do you own the country proud? and you said i was not in the east coast ,you were not there either, you just saw it on tv like everyone else. bottom line, its all fake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Was There!!! 2 Minute Lag Time. After The Explosion, I Was in Route To Another call by Way Of 395!!! Right past The pentagon!!! (After 8pm spelling does not count)!! I was There!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

dont be sprint, post whenever you want but just ignore her

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and you said i was not in the east coast ,you were not there either, you just saw it on tv like everyone else. bottom line, its all fake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What???????? I live on the east coast, Mike. Stop making things up.

Comment

Well, getting back to the subject of this thread, how many people honestly believe that the US government planned to blow up their own people? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the most ridiculous statement the world has ever heard. Al qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. Mike 2007 (whatever), that is asinine...you are watching to many movies - come back to reality....come back....come back....come back.
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

taliban loving friends? yeah show your dirty filthy real face proud. i dont really care, but the truth shall be revealed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, the truth finally comes out. Yes!!!! What I suspected all along. Good luck with that.

Comment

taliban loving friends? yeah show your dirty filthy real face proud. i dont really care, but the truth shall be revealed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It Really is True!!! MIKE_2007 Really Is against America!!! I watched, listened, Read, Long time!!! Bad people Sprouting Daily!!! Tricky!!!
                            Worst part!!! Now I Have to actually Work For my $$$$$!!!

Comment

iperson, take you garbage out and dont post in my thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone is allowed to post in your thread and you need to calm down and stop insulting people whose opinions differ from yours.

Comment

Too late!!! The Truth Always comes to The surface!!! Time!!! . RIP Some of those That Manipulated and played the game. Really Never Know????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation