***XXOOO***X

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:

You're mistaking US government with the neocon think tank. Just because the American people voted in Bush, and let the neocon hordes in, doesn't mean they were a legitimate government. Not mentioning the fact that Bush was installed by politicized Supreme Court, not elected legitimately by the American people.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and u think obama was legitimately elected? he was selected by liberal delegates and won just by a few delegates against hillary. fyi, bush was two times elected president.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jasmin:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
      i am not talking about the american people ! when did i say american (people)? i said the government of united states not the people or the country . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

someone must be fool not even know govt is the people of the country and chosen by the people. it amazes people wants to live in this country despite of blaming OUR govt chosen by US people of the america. go and live the country that govt someone will like. if OUR govt that bad and evil then what why someone in right mind wants to live here? to make this country like their......making OUR own people to hate OUR govt? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that's what I was saying.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson: How are you holding up now that BO is president? Just curious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nothing to hold. i said loudly and clearly that we hillary supporters turned republicans completely reject obama for this job as he was never qualifed for this job as its evident now by his fallen poll rating and disagreement in his own party. i didn't vote for him nor we consider him as our president even though he is a president. time will tell how long his honeymoon would last. he has broken all his campaign promises. he seems racist who sided with harvard professor without having whole facts and until now refuses to apologize for calling for police acted stupiditly. we need a president not a prince (or a princess).

Comment

Well, getting back to the subject of this thread, how many people honestly believe that the US government planned to blow up their own people?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            And I will come back on here saying that this isn't the thread to bring up past c.rap. There are serious allegations here that the US government was the cause of 9/11. For all you people who believe this, I don't know what to say. But, if I were you having those beliefs, I wouldn't want to live here if I were you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet earlier above you said:

Quote: You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine.

I think Proud you were trying to bring up **** there.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Whatever IP

Mind you, knitting sounds more real than talking to a polar bear online and asking for a drink and a kiss. Knuti pie
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Regarding subject, the one thing that I do find hard to understand is the Pentagon hit.
                A lot there that doesn't add up and so far not enough facts and evidence showing it was a plane.
                Very mysterious that one.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                  Regarding subject, the one thing that I do find hard to understand is the Pentagon hit.
                  A lot there that doesn't add up and so far not enough facts and evidence showing it was a plane.
                  Very mysterious that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was inside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
                    and i remember few months back proud when you asked , why is the u.s government supporting israel all the times? and my answer to you, if you dont know why then you should not be posting anymore. just stick with american idol thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't tell me where I can post, Mike. Don't start.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      And I will come back on here saying that this isn't the thread to bring up past c.rap. There are serious allegations here that the US government was the cause of 9/11. For all you people who believe this, I don't know what to say. But, if I were you having those beliefs, I wouldn't want to live here if I were you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet earlier above you said:

Quote: You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine.

I think Proud you were trying to bring up **** there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmm, feeling guilty?

Comment

Do you know that I know someone who works high up on the Dem Party?

You see IP, transcripts will prove what exactly? That I am a scammer? That I did something illegal?

No, the transcripts are conversations of what was said last year, and of course with some personal details of all of us.

Nobody on ILW or anywhere would be interested in the transcripts, because you would only post them to try and embarrass or to reveal personal details about some of us.

Now, unless there is actually some evidence of scamming, blackmail or whatever, and ILW members need to know that, proof as such, then yes, I see why you want to do that.

But you IP want to feel better by hurting people, anyway you can.

Now the transcripts I have are far more interesting, not only for ILW members but also for the Police, ICE, the Governement, The Dem Party, and FBI

You see IP, whether you lied to 3 of us, what you actually said is criminal and a security breach to the US Government. If you can get away with it, like you told me, how many more can?

Want me to go on?

I have done things legally, and what is about to happen is going to be out of my hands very soon

Now you keep wanting to come to ILW and harrass, which doesn't make sense if you want to be left alone.

You do not give anything to ILW, you don't help anyone, I am here for a reason, like many others.

As this is about immigration, a quick question as you keep avoiding it.
                        Please tell us all here on ILW and to all other immigrants reading, how did you manage to file for Citizenship so early?
                        You said you applied on October 13? Yet you had not had your GC (as you say on here) for not even 2 yrs, so please enlighten us? If you can do it, maybe many others can too?

You are now going to feel what it was like for me and all those people you have hurt.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                          Whatever IP

Mind you, knitting sounds more real than talking to a polar bear online and asking for a drink and a kiss. Knuti pie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you realize Sprint, that as nasty a human being as you are, I haven't shown the transcripts, and the pictures, and your IP address to anyone, and told the story as it happened (well except one person maybe)? Even though you threatened me numerous times, showing your true nature to everyone. Even though you investigated me, which is illegal and I could bring a lawsuit against you.
                          Despite all these things, I haven't drawn my weapons on you. I could do so many things to you. I won't spell them out, not to stoop to your level and not to sound threatening as I don't intend to stick my hands into this stinking s h i t anymore than I have in the past.
                          I have a friend in Oklahoma City, not far from you. Do you realize that your IP address can lead me straight to your computer. Do you realize all this?

Then if I were you, I'd shut your mouth. asap.

Final exhibit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exhibit

Comment

I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was ingoside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was inside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            nobody saw nothing. its a big lie, i can say that yesterday i had breakfast with jesus but it does not really mean anything, anybody can say anything . and i wonder why 250.000 employees took a day off at 9/11 . hmmm any answers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe what you want. People died that day. That's all that matters. Mike, go back to your country if you think the US is so corrupt. My God, what's wrong with you? I don't mean to be insulting, but you are insulting my country with this thread and challenging that my friends didn't see the plane fly into the Pentagon! You weren't here or anywhere near the east coast when all this happened! You believe in these stupid blogs that say otherwise? Ugh. I thought better of you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a friend in Oklahoma City, not far from you. Do you realize that your IP address can lead me straight to your computer. Do you realize all this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want to take this quote out from her post, to make it clear what she just said.

Comment

I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was inside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I live in Virginia. I had another person yet today tell me they witnessed the American Airlines flight go into the Pentagon. He was inside the Pentagon when it hit!!!!!!! He saw it!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                                nobody saw nothing. its a big lie, i can say that yesterday i had breakfast with jesus but it does not really mean anything, anybody can say anything . and i wonder why 250.000 employees took a day off at 9/11 . hmmm any answers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW!!! I Was there!!! Felt It, Heard It, Drove To It within 2 Minutes To See It!!! I Was in Arlington. Mike_2007 = Close To me . Googed!!! . Googed = 1 Ignorant M F R!!!
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation