***XXOOO***X

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    Sad that it took a thread like this to 'reunite'.

I do disagree with Mike's numbers, but it doesn't matter because no matter what the reason or the supposed logic, we should never forget those we lost that day. It was not just Americans that died. Even from a small country of 4 million people, I can count my country men among the casualties.

No matter what theories are thrown out to try and explain that day, they are just that. They do nothing to minimize the pain people feel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a very good post. People can believe what they want about the theories behind 9/11, but the loss of life from across the world is what matters. Very sad and the families of the victims will never be the same. Nor will this nation.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...feature=channel_page
      gaza's war

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...feature=channel_page
        gaza's war </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to understand my point of view on this. You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine. But, you are speaking against my government with all this stuff and I take exception, Mike. My government did NOT kill 3017 people on 9/11. We are not savages in this country and to no political end would our government go this far. If you truly believe this, you should not want any parts of the US.

Comment

I'm totally for freedom of speech, so the thread is okay. But, what I take exception to is people claiming our government killed all these people and they still want to be part of the USA. If we are such a bad country with such corrupt people to plan and organize such an atrocity to mankind, why would you want to live here???? I wouldn't if I were a person who had a choice.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You have to understand my point of view on this. You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine. But, you are speaking against my government with all this stuff and I take exception, Mike. My government did NOT kill 3017 people on 9/11. We are not savages in this country and to no political end would our government go this far. If you truly believe this, you should not want any parts of the US. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            i dont know what you mean by i was turned against you! i never said anything to you and i challenge you to show me one statement proud. but this is not the issue now , like i said before, i am not here to please anyone, this is the truth and i told you the truth hurts sometimes. yes your government killed the 300 something people(not 3000) and it is an inside job and they deserve to be hanged in public . some people want to close their eyes and throw the ball on others and blame them for their own crimes and this is what happened in 9/11 . this is your opinion and i respect that but i really take the expert's opinion becuase they use evidence not emotions . and finally proud, you are not in a position to tell me if i want any parts of the u.s or not , who are you to make such statement? i dont see anybody's name on the u.s map </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me repeat. My government did NOT kill all those people. You've been swept up in the conspiracy theories. I can start a fight if you want one. But, you are blatantly attacking the government of MY country, Mike. Perhaps these atrocities happen in your home country, but I live in a country where government is not corrupt. If you choose to think Bush and the likes of him killed all those people, you shouldn't want to be a part of the USA. I would kill any attempt to get a visa here if I were you because this thread proves you really hate everything the US stands for. But, you are entitled to your opionion - as am I.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You have to understand my point of view on this. You and I used to be friends and you were turned against me and that's fine. But, you are speaking against my government with all this stuff and I take exception, Mike. My government did NOT kill 3017 people on 9/11. We are not savages in this country and to no political end would our government go this far. If you truly believe this, you should not want any parts of the US. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              i dont know what you mean by i was turned against you! i never said anything to you and i challenge you to show me one statement proud. but this is not the issue now , like i said before, i am not here to please anyone, this is the truth and i told you the truth hurts sometimes. yes your government killed the 300 something people(not 3000) and it is an inside job and they deserve to be hanged in public . some people want to close their eyes and throw the ball on others and blame them for their own crimes and this is what happened in 9/11 . this is your opinion and i respect that but i really take the expert's opinion becuase they use evidence not emotions . and finally proud, you are not in a position to tell me if i want any parts of the u.s or not , who are you to make such statement? i dont see anybody's name on the u.s map </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me repeat. My government did NOT kill all those people. You've been swept up in the conspiracy theories. I can start a fight if you want one. But, you are blatantly attacking the government of MY country, Mike. Perhaps these atrocities happen in your home country, but I live in a country where government is not corrupt. If you choose to think Bush and the likes of him killed all those people, you shouldn't want to be a part of the USA. I would kill any attempt to get a visa here if I were you because this thread proves you really hate everything the US stands for. But, you are entitled to your opionion - as am I. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud, Proud. You're mistaking US government with the neocon think tank. Just because the American people voted in Bush, and let the neocon hordes in, doesn't mean they were a legitimate government. Not mentioning the fact that Bush was installed by politicized Supreme Court, not elected legitimately by the American people.
              Neocons are a fringe, extremist right wing organization whose interests are not those of the American people and vice versa. But I don't think they would cross the line.
              Well, the more I think about it, I am not 100% sure of it, but still, I think it's highly unlikely. Not entirely impossible, but rather unlikely. That's it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Terrorists attacked the USA on 9/11. It was planned and not by the US government. I will stand by that. There are strange people around the world with strange religions. The stupid people who flew the planes into our buildings thought that was how they were going to meet their Allah. I hope they are all rotting in hell.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Let me repeat. My government did NOT kill all those people. You've been swept up in the conspiracy theories. I can start a fight if you want one. But, you are blatantly attacking the government of MY country, Mike. Perhaps these atrocities happen in your home country, but I live in a country where government is not corrupt. If you choose to think Bush and the likes of him killed all those people, you shouldn't want to be a part of the USA. I would kill any attempt to get a visa here if I were you because this thread proves you really hate everything the US stands for. But, you are entitled to your opionion - as am I. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                wrong , your government did kill all those people (300 something). and these atrocities happen in your country more than any other place on the face of the earth. and when did i say i hate everything the u.s stands for? i am not talking about the american people ! when did i say american (people)? i said the government of united states not the people or the country. and dont tell me what to do ,you are no one to tell me what to do proud, i told you before the truth hurts sometimes and if you can not accept the truth then you should not read my posts . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You believe the garbage you read on the internet, I'm sorry for you, Mike. Brainwashed. But, it's your choice. There was no conspiracy involved with the US Government and it makes me want to vomit you have this line of thinking. Again, your choice. I would run as far away from the USA as possible if I were you. In your eyes, we're a dangerous country!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No. Terrorists attacked the USA on 9/11. It was planned and not by the US government. I will stand by that. There are strange people around the world with strange religions. The stupid people who flew the planes into our buildings thought that was how they were going to meet their Allah. I hope they are all rotting in hell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  show your evidence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who took over those flights, Mike? Evidence is everywhere. Taliban people who were welcomed into the US, trained by US flight instructors and crashed the planes into the buildings. So simple to understand. In my original post, I said not all Muslims are bad, but these guys werre not Muslims. They were radicals who had no appreciation for life - not even their own or those of their families.

Comment

Mike, what you're showing isn't absolute proof either. A conspiracy theory held together with photoshop, fancy editing and oft-repeated statements does not make fact nor truth.

The truth is that we may NEVER know the truth or be able to wrap our heads around it. The only way to prove anything 100% is to recreate the event exactly as it happened - we can theorize as much as we like about the effects of jet fuel, impacts etc, but without irrefutable proof, then they're just that ... theories.

Frankly, Mike, my dear ... you're pulling an iP.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Just keep believing the US government killed 3017 people. If I were you and believed this, I wouldn't want to live here. I would look for someplace less corrupt.

Comment

You're wrong. And you know it.

Comment

I have a job thank you, even though it is none of your business

You messed up, you are disturbed and the facts speak for themselves.

Why do you keep coming back? No one wants you here.
                          You want everyone to stay away from you, yet you keep wanting to be in same place as us. LMAO

You keep talking about other people's lives on here, even digging on them like you did Davdah etc..
                          You never respected anyone here, so why should anyone you.

I would love to be a fly on the wall
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

And I will come back on here saying that this isn't the thread to bring up past c.rap. There are serious allegations here that the US government was the cause of 9/11. For all you people who believe this, I don't know what to say. But, if I were you having those beliefs, I wouldn't want to live here if I were you.

Comment

iP, every time you say one of your farcical goodbyes and actually manage to stay away for 5 minutes, there's none of this drama. You come back and you bring it with you.

Did it ever occur to you, just once, that coming back here time after time and continuing this is getting you nowhere? Are you really that starved for attention?

You can put an end to it by realizing that you have no control over anybodies actions but your own and getting on with your life.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

i am not talking about the american people ! when did i say american (people)? i said the government of united states not the people or the country . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

someone must be fool not even know govt is the people of the country and chosen by the people. it amazes people want to live in this country despite of blaming OUR govt chosen by the people of the america for such a astocity. go and live in a country where someone will like its govt and where its govt don't kill its innocent people. if OUR govt is that bad and evil then why someone in right mind wants to live here? to make this country like their own country or making OUR own people to hate OUR own govt based on conspiracy theories?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation