part 7

some experts on bldg 7

part 8
    Good explanation of the "demolitions" and opportunity

blueprint for truth pt 8

part 9

top down demolition

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
      it is hoax . father bush and the CIA and mossad behind 9/11. yes this is the truth it is hoax . they should hang them all in public . and like i said before, the government failed to show evidence that osama was behind it. osama = CIA agent . they used him in the 80's againts the soviet union and now only weak minded people believe that he was behind 9/11 . and these r not just my words, the experts in the field have said the same thing and they actually proved it but the media is the big evil in america and they cover things up. 9/11 is a big lie . now the 3000 people!! who said 3000 anyway? thats another big lie and real number is no more than 400 and 99% of them are not americans, the ones who died in the explosions are those who did not understand english when they were told not to show up to work like the 250.000 jews . watch this
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_E4N5YIycI part 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry to interrupt this thread, but 3017 people died on 9/11/2001. It is well documented. To try to justify that the US government caused these atrocities is ludicrous. I respect others opinions, so please respect mine. Conspiracy theories on 9/11 got the better of Bush haters. The tale grew and s.ucked in more. Proof is the evidence and there has been not one shred of truth that the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was anything other than the AA flight.

If it wasn't that flight, where did it go? I have friends who witnessed the AA plane crash into the Pentagon. I live here. The Pentagon is located right by Rt. 395 - a very heavily traveled road between VA and DC. Thousands of witness accounts don't lie.

Not all Muslims are terrorists. The ones who carried out these acts were radicals. Radicals don't have a religion, just like criminals. No race, religion or creed can be blamed for what happened on 9/11. But, it was most definitely not a government conspiracy. Sorry to those of you who think it was, but I'm entitled to my opinion too.

Comment

Mike buddy, sorry for this krap on your thread.

I didn't realize what thread I posted in.

I will take it over to hers.

Edit: I have deleted post and stuck it where it belongs, on her krap
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
          no sprint dont be sorry, i was talking to this donkey iperson. u can post anytime anywhere u want </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks hun

Glad to see you around again
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

u r welcome sprinty

Comment

HEYYYYYYY..
              wow this thread is really busy.. i cant really coment on it... anyways rock on

Comment

just dropping by to say welcome back Mike!
                hope everything is well.

Hello to Sprintie, Houston, 4Now and Davdah. baby, Proudie

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                  hope everything is well.

Hello to Sprintie, Houston, 4Now and Davdah. baby, Proudie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there, Speedie. Hope all is well with you too.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                    Of course you can voice your opinion Proud, as long as it is embedded in reality, and not a parroted talking points memo of the Republican Party.
                    As long as your opinion matches the truth, it is welcome, and this one you just posted does.

------
                    Now Houston, I give you 48 hours, well not full 48 hours- 47. Till midnight from Thr to Friday to stop stalking me.
                    Afterwards expect everything revealed, and I am not kidding. I gave you an ample warning, and I know Sprint told you. Just f.u.c.k off, all right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exhibit

Comment

Hey Baby and Speedie, nice to see y'all

(sorry mike, needed to make another exhibit )

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                        hope everything is well.

Hello to Sprintie, Houston, 4Now and Davdah. baby, Proudie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        My love has forgotten about me!!! So Quickly they forget!!!
                        Those Special Moments, Sniffle. Memmories Only. LOL. Hunny??????? My G O D!!!! How soon They forget. Whatcha gonna do???
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

HEY....

was getting lonely... i see my peeps are back on here so i need to say HI..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                            HEY....

was getting lonely... i see my peeps are back on here so i need to say HI.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi!

HMMMMM????

MIR, Was not Included In the Words From the se Xy Poster??? Hmmmmmm??? Conspiracy??? Altztimers???? To Much happy Time

Interesting??? MIR Was a Good/Great lover!!! Hmmmmm????? Crazy Girl??? . Thats It!!!! . She lost mind, Forgot, Identidy Crisis!!!
                            Hmmmm??? Or maybe just G A S??? air bubbles. I HATE THOISE AIR BUBBLES!!!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sad that it took a thread like this to 'reunite'.

I do disagree with Mike's numbers, but it doesn't matter because no matter what the reason or the supposed logic, we should never forget those we lost that day. It was not just Americans that died. Even from a small country of 4 million people, I can count my country men among the casualties.

No matter what theories are thrown out to try and explain that day, they are just that. They do nothing to minimize the pain people feel.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

BTW, Mike, I have no argument about your CIA trained Taliban. The US absolutely did it during the Cold War and then they walked away, leaving Afghanistan without a ruler, but loaded with guerrilla soldiers who were armed to the hilt and financed by a drug trade to die for.

I don't care if I get abused by the usual suspects, but I can absolutely understand why other countries dislike the US. Even my own, a long time ally, was disowned by the US by choosing to become nuclear free.

All that aside, I choose not to blame. The loss of life on 9/11 and every day since then is a tragedy. You can play the blame game as long as you like, it makes no difference to the pain of the loved ones left behind.
                                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation