***XXOOO***X

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The average desk can withstand about 200 lbs of pressure or about the weight of Monika Lewinski laying flat on her back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny davdah!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The average desk can withstand about 200 lbs of pressure or about the weight of Monika Lewinski laying flat on her back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny davdah! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You hear him quote the Bible, you'd never think he ever thought about S.ex ever....and something like that. Funny indeed!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• Are you 2? Not going to play games. That's what you're about. If you're so willing to prove your side, then do it the right way, as an adult, the adult you claim to be.

No more games, no funny courts. There's only one way to solve this and you will have the chance of a lifetime to prove all you want before a judge.

Court proceedings are open to the public, and are open record. You wanted all to know both sides? There you go, all will know, everybody who wants to know will know and it'll be certified by the credibility of a court of law.

You have nothing to hide? Then go to court.

No more of your stupidity and attention seeking. You want facts, judges live for facts. There's your chance, take it or leave it.

NO MORE OF YOU HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN TO CAUSE DAMAGE. NO MORE.

Comment

• It's not your choice anymore. You said both Sprint and myself ran a scam to take money, you said we were stalking you, you said we were defaming you, you said we were trying to break into some site you own, you even posted some IP addresses for some reason here to try to validate your claim.

Too late. Too late for you. Prove it or shut up. And you will have a chance, because when you say something it's either true or false. If we are criminals, you will have a chance to prove it and the duty to report the crime. If we are not and you lied, then that's also a crime and you will be punished. It's as simple as that.

We are all sick and tired of your game, your child games, your attention seeking demands. Your threats.

You said you were being "tortured" by Sprint and myself, then you will have to prove that in court.

I suggest you don't pull some move on this one. No moving, no hiding, or it'll be worse for you. I suggest you attend proceedings and face reality once and for all.

Time for you to realize you cannot come here and post treats and blackmail people. You are nothing but an illegal alien on the run, by your own admission, and last you should be doing is committing crime and trying threatening people.

Too late for you, it's not just me and Sprint, it's loads of people who are just sick and tired of you and what you do.

NO MORE HARASSMENT, NO MORE GAMES. You want facts to come out, they will, in court, for all to see, in a credible, serious, formal and open procedure. Welcome to the United States.

Comment

• IP: Sprint Girl will not respond to your invite as she has been advised not to have any further communications with you in here. Everything has been recorded and is being passed on to the authorities. The only court you will see her in is a real one.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Save it for the judge. You DO have the right to remain silent.

Comment

• Want attention that much? Pathetic.

Do as you please. I'm not here to play your game. I tell you now, and I say this in front of everybody here, that you will go down and justice will take care of you and your illegal alien persona once and for all. You've been given way too many chances, you just didn't use them well and you ran out of sympathy and luck. Time for you to face the judge.

I'm not going to play your way and be dragged into your world of fantasy and games. You want do dig your own grave? Here's a shovel, enjoy.

All this is part of the record, and you will answer for every word spoken, for every threat, for every attempt to blackmail people, for everything. It's not a joke, it's the reality you'll soon face. You are an illegal alien on the run, and you'll discover soon enough what that really means. You're on your own, don't try now to drag others into it.

As I said, too late for you. This is an on-going process and you will pay heavily for what you've done.

Comment

• no private invites or nothing with criminals illegals like you, you will be invited at the federal court you filthy pig

Comment

• Truth WILL come out, and it'll be certified by a seal of the court. We ALL know why you're afraid of the court and the legal system. But it's too late for you, you keep digging your own hole deeper and deeper each day.

Life of an illegal, tough ain't it?

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                      For the last time- I am a legal permanent resident of this country and I can prove it with my alien registration card.

And second, Sprint- you would rather gang up on me and believe this guy who lied to you all this time.
                      He never lived in Wy, he lives in Colorado. He never moved. You know why he told you this?
                      Because he was afraid Proud would come after him. He was afraid of her, so he said he moved so she couldn't find him.
                      If he told you he lived in Wy, wouldn't it mean he was never serious about you? He lied then and he continues to lie. After all he promised to you. He sent those fake photos at first, remember? And you had to tell your son these photos were fake. Remember that? And he never gave you his phone number. Because that would show he lives in Co, not Wy.
                      Do you think he would ever tell you the truth? Where did you meet Sprint- in Wy or CO? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is so funny. Prove it. Go on.

You are nothing but an illegal alien, you confessed to that, the facts show that too. Post your alien registration card, any record to validate your claim. You're nothing, you're an illegal on the run with a criminal mind.

You will be indicted, tried, removed. Trying to intimidate Sprint or any other here with your mind games will not work. Nothing will work for you this time! lol

You are DOOMED, get it? DOOMED, you are a criminal and you already went down, you just don't know it yet.

Police has your name, your picture, every detail, and it's a matter of time till you face the system you're trying to escape.

Saying something to yourself will not make it true. You are an ILLEGAL ALIEN, that's the fact of this case, and that's undisputed.

Trying to discredit others will not work. Nobody is here to play your game. You are alone, all by yourself in this criminal game you're playing. You will now pay for it and THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT. Sprint has already filed charges, and so have others. You can't stop this, nothing you can do, no PM, no message, no game will save you this time. This is it for you.

Your life, yourself, your posts here, even your fate, a joke. You fooled yourself into believing your own fantasy, now you'll get a nice reality check courtesy of the law.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        Another puzzle that might be worth trying out.

Since a certain person has a website that is supposedly under stalkers attack, did you know network solutions publishes the site owners info?

Even if some level of privacy is maintained at the public level, DHS can pierce the veil to get details on the individual. After which a visit by the following may be in order.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That truck looks the same as my township's animal control vehicle. Couldn't they at least get a better looking ride?
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• You lie here in front of the very same people you admitted your status to. Best of all, there's real evidence of who you are and what you're about. Not talking some ridiculous internet related stuff, we're taking the real deal. Did you really think you could hide? Give me a break, nobody can be that dumb.

You will be incarcerated and deported, deal with it, you are an illegal alien and if you were not, there would be no reason for you to avoid the courts at all costs. Some people know who you are, but you don't know who they are, and they work for the law. The law is clever, agencies have procedures, and if you think you could evade them then wow, you sure guessed wrong.

Clue: ICE is not the only law enforcement agency who is interested in you as of today. And a Photoshop green card doesn't count! lol

Didn't you say you were allergic o lies? Then you're allergic to yourself. You, your entire existence, nothing but a fraud. You play games, want to do that here... But you can't play with the law.

GAME OVER!

This is all part of the record, an to those reading this know there's bee a warning. Keep digging your own hole, it's fun to watch.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because he was afraid Proud would come after him. He was afraid of her, so he said he moved so she couldn't find him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this isn't a crock of s.hit!!!!!! Don't bring me back into this. I had nothing to do with what went on between you guys. For the last time, leave me the HELL alone!!!!!!!

Comment

• exactly, this is the filthy iperson, she always try to get people involved when she gets in trouble

Comment

• I know Mike, all the information is being passed to police as we speak.

This is about IP and what she's done. Nobody else. She will face her criminal activities and her own reality, and will be prosecuted, tried, convicted and deported according to the law. That's all this is.

NO MORE GAMES.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed