Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My I-751 - Waiver, approved today,No Interview!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My I-751 - Waiver, approved today,No Interview!

Guys,

Today I got my approval letter with my "new" green card in it. I just got off from work and came home opened my mail,I am now so excited and thrilled,well actually releaved the waiting is over....

I mean I sent sooo much prove that some members here back then,said I was insane sending too much prove..and I should have no problem being approved with half if my prove.
    But my goal was,to show everythting, that u know,there is no doubt my 6 year releationship and 3 year marriage was as real as it gets...

I was somehow sure of 90% I will get approved,but my goal was to get approved without any interview or questions,therefore I made sure I have everyhting and anything they might wanna see and know...I filled and sent everything myself,without an attorney or anything.

Anyway I am happy my conditions are removed.
    The whole process took exactly 6 months...

My Service center was Nebraska....

thanks again to those, back when I signed up here to help me out with advices and what not.

And I will continue being a member here and try to help others out with advice and all.

So if anyone has any questions...I'll give full details.

Guys,

Today I got my approval letter with my "new" green card in it. I just got off from work and came home opened my mail,I am now so excited and thrilled,well actually releaved the waiting is over....

I mean I sent sooo much prove that some members here back then,said I was insane sending too much prove..and I should have no problem being approved with half if my prove.
    But my goal was,to show everythting, that u know,there is no doubt my 6 year releationship and 3 year marriage was as real as it gets...

I was somehow sure of 90% I will get approved,but my goal was to get approved without any interview or questions,therefore I made sure I have everyhting and anything they might wanna see and know...I filled and sent everything myself,without an attorney or anything.

Anyway I am happy my conditions are removed.
    The whole process took exactly 6 months...

My Service center was Nebraska....

thanks again to those, back when I signed up here to help me out with advices and what not.

And I will continue being a member here and try to help others out with advice and all.

So if anyone has any questions...I'll give full details.

Comment

Congratulations!!

What where those conditions?
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Congratulations on defrauuding America !!!

Comment

Hey, congratulations! I'm also waiting since 6 months but mine didn't get approve yet. By the way when did you file? I guess you must have filled more than 6 months ago. The Nebraska center timeframe shows that on i751, they are still working up to September 6. So that meant mine will take another one or 2 more months. Actually I had filed in last week of October. Nebraska is moving slower than California anyway. Ok friend, let me know when your case was filed. Thanks!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            Congratulations on defrauuding America !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are s t u p i d - no doubt about it!!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Congratulations HBKHBK

Woodie Guthrie "This Land Is Your Land" (song)

This land is your land, this land is my land,
              From California to the New York Island.
              From the Redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters,
              This land was made for you and me.

Comment

well done!! would u like to share ur time line, and what u submitted? thanks.

Comment

That is soooooo cute!

Comment

koller, how is urs going?? any luck??

Comment

No! I am still waiting. I am really waiting for the approval of the I-765. I don't care how long the I-485 is going to take. I want to go work. I was reading this afternoon, that I would be able to go and get an interim EAD.

I might just do that.

Comment

.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
                        well done!! would u like to share ur time line, and what u submitted? thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Sorry ntfd3,
                        I had dates on my mind when Woodie died when I read the words time line in your previous post.
                        Woodie Guthrie (1912-1967) was an American folk music artist in the first half of the century.
                        He recorded this song in 1956. He also has a popular song, Tom Joad, giving reference to John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath about the Great Depression.

Comment

Guys, thank you....

Okay here is my time line and what I sent.

Middle of Sept I sent my I-751 package,couple week before my 90 days were due.I waited to make sure I have everything and anything I need.

Sept'06 application sent,1 week later,my receipt for One year extansion letter came,another week after that I got my Biometrics appointment for middle of Oct.

Thats it, yesterday my greencard arrived saying "application approved" and my card was attached next to it.

My application was very organzied and detailed with a cover letter,since I wanted to make sure they have anything and everyhting and making sure,they won't have any doubts or request an interview.

I made a list saying "evidence married in good faith" I added stuff like :

Copy of Marriage Certificate.
                          Notarized Affidavit of myself describing how we met.
                          60 Pictures from dating period,marriage,trips etc
                          Tax Returns.
                          Homeowner Insurance.
                          Car Insurance.
                          Credit Cards.
                          Flower Service receipts from europe and here
                          Joint Health Insurance
                          Birthday Cards,X Mas,Valentine cards etc
                          Invoice Maintenance Furniture set.
                          Life Insurance.
                          Air plane tickets and Hotel receipts.
                          7 Notorized Affadvits.

and few more things....

then I added evidence that we lived together.

Joint apt lease
                          Joint Loan
                          Paystub
                          Bills, phone,cable etc
                          Wedding,X MAS etc cards sent to us
                          Insurance Letters
                          Junk mails
                          Car lease membership
                          AutoBody shop membership

and few more things....

Then I said "evidence marriage is over "

Divorce decree and the court date.

Thats it.

Comment

You must have sent a bribe also. This is clearly insufficient to prove a bonafide marriage. Where is the letter from your spouse testifying to the bonafides? What person,besides a fraud, would keep "junk mail"and receipts for flowere ? What person,after a divorce, would keep 60 pictures of their former spouse ?
                            Obviously a scam artist.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm married to an American citizen and we're happily married couple. We don't have any problem in our married life. Our relationship is going very well. I like my wife's family too. They all are very good people.

Guys, I filled i751 at the Nebraska service center in last week of October 2006 and I received the NOA right after I filed i751. The NOA says your conditional ....is extended for a period of one year. After that I didn't hear anything from them. Neither biometric appointment notice nor any interview notice. It's already been 6 months. When I talk to my lawyer, he says, the Nebraska....is several months behind and it might take couple of months for my case. In fact Nebraska service center shows that they are working on September 6, 2006 files. Please experienced guys tell me what happens in this case? Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation