• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is Worse: 9/11 or Obama?

Discuss

Discuss

Comment

Fully agree with Davdah. Both.

9/11 was the result of Muslim Terrorists.

Obama is Muslim and sat on board with terrorist. Has received donations from Hamas, a Middle Eastern terrorist organization.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I am more Ashamed of This System By Allowing It To Go this FAR!!!

Presidential Candidates, Congressmen, Senators Should Have Been investigated 100% beforehand!!! There Should Never Be Questions or Doubts Period!!! These People Have Power and Control!!! Yet Their Lives/History Were Not Dissected and Investigated Beforehand As Deeply and Accurately as It should Have!!!

It Takes The People to Find The Flaws and discrepancy's???
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

If you think about it, the aftermath of 9/11 is what Bush has had to deal with for his entire two terms. I'm not sure I can try to compare Obama to 9/11, but it is a bit scary what he will do in taking over the Iran and Afghanistan situations. But, we do have checks and balances in our government, so he won't have the ultimate power to do whatever he pleases. Let's just hope we can maintain some level of equity in Congress and the Supreme Court. If it all goes liberal, we are doomed.

Comment

davdah am a REPUBLICAN i lost my house and my job of 30 years we were in power so what do you tell someone like me i have been there i have feel the pain and now i will vote for obama when mccain talks he says my friends he does not speak for me he speaks to people who make over 250,000 a year.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Which is Worse: 9/11 or Obama? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's better a banana, or a tennis ball?? Same level of stupidity.

Shave your beard and clean up your act Dumb Dumb.
              The Voice of Reason

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources