Only she is missing the family reunion

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Looks like family reunion

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Disruptive To The Cause! Creating More Of The Very Thing That Needs To Be Annihilated! Original Cause Of The Problem! "DECEIT"!!!

Leave a comment:

• fatherOfMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Son of Iggy):
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who are these three idiots that just posted? How long have they been here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, sounds like we got you disorganized. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now dont be bothering my grandson. Sistah we know very well who you are.

Leave a comment:

• Michael (Son of Iggy)
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who are these three idiots that just posted? How long have they been here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, sounds like we got you disorganized.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Who are these three idiots that just posted? How long have they been here? More adoring fans.

Leave a comment:

• God.
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
    A community disorganizer challenges people to think outside the box.

Like what I did to you???

It was really me who messed him up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">I give you both equal credit.</span>

Leave a comment:

• Michael (Son of Iggy)
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
    A community disorganizer challenges people to think outside the box.

Like what I did to you??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was really me who messed him up.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael.
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A community disorganizer challenges people to think outside the box.

Like what I did to you??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    A community disorganizer challenges people to think outside the box. People are brainwashed to think in certain patterns. A community disorganizer is a maverick that breaks that pattern and opens people up to new discoveries and ways of thinking. A community disorganizer does not care about "consensus", public opinion or "society" We only care about two things: TRUTH and LOVE. Nothing else matters.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    A community disorganizer is sort of like a community organizer, except that you cause massive chaos and maximum disruption. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. A community disorganizer gives an opportunity to community organizer to organize the community. Otherwise there wouldn't be any need for community organizer.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    A community disorganizer is sort of like a community organizer, except that you cause massive chaos and maximum disruption.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    started a topic What is a community disorganizer?

What is a community disorganizer?

A community disorganizer is sort of like a community organizer, except that you cause massive chaos and maximum disruption.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney