X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy replacement of Naturalization Certificate

Hello all.
    I have lost my Naturalization Certificate. I have already filed Form N-565 through the Tampa, FL USCIS office. I received an automated response form indicating that it takes about a year to receive a replacement. I need the Certificate in order to obtain a US Passport from the State Department on a rush basis. What can I do to expedite? Is there another form that I can file to place an expedite request? Please help. Thanks to everyone.

Hello all.
    I have lost my Naturalization Certificate. I have already filed Form N-565 through the Tampa, FL USCIS office. I received an automated response form indicating that it takes about a year to receive a replacement. I need the Certificate in order to obtain a US Passport from the State Department on a rush basis. What can I do to expedite? Is there another form that I can file to place an expedite request? Please help. Thanks to everyone.

Comment

S Villa,

First of all, you are a nut. People who naturalize are specifically told to apply for a US passport immediately preceding the oath ceremony. You know why? For the same reason which you are seeking help of today, losing the certificate is a common occurance cause people go on celebration for no apparent reason.

Man...there is nothing that you can do right now. Do you have a copy of this certificate? If not, then you are screwed big big big anfd big time....

If you lost your certificate after the ceremony, then you need some help...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation