X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Question

Hello All,
    Due to a goof -up, my H-1 was filed in 2000 with Bach in CS with no experience, i however had 1 yr experience at that time.
    Now my company is planning to file a GC for me in the Regular LC and EB-3 mode.
    Questions on the Ad:
    1. Can i use that 1 yr experience now?
    2. Can i use the 4 yr experience gained in the same company. I ask this becuase my title has changed and the company will be filing for this new title postion.
    3. My title change was not sent to BCIS, do i need to do this if the answer on question 2 is yes.
    Please Advice

Hello All,
    Due to a goof -up, my H-1 was filed in 2000 with Bach in CS with no experience, i however had 1 yr experience at that time.
    Now my company is planning to file a GC for me in the Regular LC and EB-3 mode.
    Questions on the Ad:
    1. Can i use that 1 yr experience now?
    2. Can i use the 4 yr experience gained in the same company. I ask this becuase my title has changed and the company will be filing for this new title postion.
    3. My title change was not sent to BCIS, do i need to do this if the answer on question 2 is yes.
    Please Advice

Comment

Anyone? Please help

Comment

GC is for future position, H1-B is for current position. If at the time of LC filing you already had 4 years experience, then the company can include it as part of the ads/requirement for the position that you're will be filing for.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation